Chapter 6

•Shiann's P.O.V•
I finally reached home after a long ass morning. Ashanti was exhausted because of the flight. I parked my car and then helped Ashanti bring her luggage in. She's gonna be staying with us for awhile till her mom reach which would take a while cause her mom had some stuff to deal with in New York.

As soon as I came in my sister Vanessa rushed towards me. "You okay!? I heard what happened....hey Ashanti" she said while waving at Ashanti. "Yeah I'm fine just shocked that's all....where's mom and Miguel?" I asked. "Miguel has a doctors appointment so mom went to go pick him up from school and take him" She said. I head upstairs and threw everything on the bed and then hopped in the shower. I came out the shower feeling a little bit more better. I wore some grey sweatpants with a white tank top. I hear my mom voice downstairs so I head downstairs right away.

"Hey baby, gosh how are you holding up with the whole thing? And where's Ashanti?" My mom said while hugging me and touching all on my face. "Mom I'm fine now....I was just shaken up earlier but I'm good now and she's upstairs getting ready to head in the shower, how was the appointment?" I asked her. "Good your brother just needed to get a checkup that's all, well I'm going to go shower and then I'll start making lunch" she said then she went upstairs into her bedroom.

I just sat downstairs thinking about what would've happen if no one found him in that office. Hours later we all ate lunch then of course later on dinner. It was time for 10:00 news to come on so we all sat down and watched it. The news didn't get into the school thing right away cause it took awhile for them to bring up the topic. Finally it was time.

"Today at a high school, Plantation High two staffs walked into the Principal's office and found him laying on the floor covered in blood. We got some report from the people at the morgue that David Coleman was brutally murder but they don't know when but they do know how, Mr. Coleman was stabbed multiple times in the spleen, neck, and chest but there was no sign of the weapon or any evidence at all. Until they finish the crime scene the high school will be closed for a week and until further information have a goodnight" the news lady said. I was so shocked and deep down I felt so bad for Principal Coleman. "Stabbed multiple times!? In the spleen!? Chest!? And neck!? Who would do such a thing to him? This is crazy....I have to text Jahseh right now.

•Jahseh's P.O.V•
I sat in my room in the dark watching the news as they speak on Mr. Coleman. That man was pure evil anyways so I did what I had to do. He's the reason why people didn't want to be around me in school because he kept telling people about my fucking past! And everyone saw my ex's Geneva's post on Instagram saying I abused her multiple times. I swear she's trying to ruin my life for no reason....she's the one that ended our relationship by cheating on me. I then get a text from Shiann and I smile came across my face.

After we finished texting I went to go make myself something to eat

After we finished texting I went to go make myself something to eat. While I was thinking what to make Shiann just came across my mind. The crazy part is I literally just met this girl yesterday and she already got me feeling some type of way. She's goofy, cute, dresses like my type, my kind of vibe and she treats me different.

*Sorry if this chapter was short and boring🤦🏽‍♀️this is my first story ever so I'm still getting use to it😊*