Chapter 32

Shiann's POV.
Jahseh and I been so disconnected with each other ever since he told me he had a talk with Grayson. I miss the old us a lot.

A couple days later and we barley talked. Today's our gender reveal party and I'm super excited. I woke up early and started getting ready because I had to run some errands. I brushed my teeth and took a long nice hot shower.

I got dressed and went downstairs to make some breakfast. Jahseh was still sleeping. After I finished making some breakfast I sat down and ate while I watched some TV. Jahseh was finally awake. "I made you some breakfast, it's in the microwave" I said. "Thank you" he responded. He took a seat next to me and began eating while watching tv. I miss him a lot. He's so different now. I just want things to go back to normal and not let a stupid ass argument get to us.

"Hakeem's brother called me" I said. Jahseh looked at me like he was pissed. "Fuck is he calling you for?" He asked. "He wanted to know if I been to the grave site, I said no" I said. He turned back to the Tv. "Jahseh?" I called out. "Hmm" he mumbled. "I miss you" I said. He looked at me and kissed my forehead. "Can we not let a argument get to us again?" He asked me. "Please don't" I said laughing. He went to go get ready so we can go out and get a couple stuff.

The party is going to be at Cleo's house. It begins at 3pm - 6pm and we're both excited.

We decided to spend the day with Ashanti and Stokeley after we finished getting some stuff for the house.

In the car.
"Babe, I have something to confess" Jahseh said. I looked at him "what?" I asked. "Oh nothing, I just wanted your attention" Jahseh said. I rolled my eyes. "Your so damn annoying, but I love you" I said. "I know" he said. I kissed him and rest my head on him.

We bought a couple furniture for our house and some other stuff. We went home to drop me off then we got dressed. I wore pink and Jahseh wore blue. Ski texted me to meet them at the studio. "Babyyyy, Ski wants us to meet them at the studio!" I yelled out. "Okay!" He responded.

At Studio.
We reached to the studio and Ashanti and Ski was there. "Hi love" I said to Ashanti. "Hey girl" she said. We hugged each other then I went to go say hi to Ski. "Hi ugly" I said hugging him. "Hey sister in law" he replied hugging me back. All of Jah's friends call me sister in law which is cute even though Jahseh and I aren't even married. Ashanti and Ski were both wearing pink. "Oh so you both think it's girls?" Jahseh asked them. "Nigga I'm wearing a blue tie, I think it's a girls and boy" Ski said. "I think it's girls" Ashanti said. My phone started ringing and it was Grayson. "Who's that?" Jahseh asked. "Grayson" I said then I walked out answering it. "Hello?" I said. "Hey stranger" Grayson said. "Grayson! Wow I miss you, are you coming to the gender reveal party?" I asked. I know that's gonna piss Jahseh off but Grayson is one of my friends. It's not fair Jahseh's friends get to come and mine don't. "I was just calling to ask about that, what time does it start?" He asked. "At 3 which is soon" I said. "Ight see ya" he said then he hung up. I smiled and went back to Jahseh and them.

"What he wanted?" Jahseh asked. "He's coming to the party" I said. Jahseh rolled his eyes and he looked pissed. "Come on babe, be nice to him please?" I begged him. "Fine" He said. "Your a spoil brat" Ski said. "Shut yo always dancing having ass up" I said. It's now 2pm. Cleo texted Jahseh and told us to come over.

"Ight well wifey and I gotta bounce, we'll see you guys soon" Jahseh said. "Ight bro" Ski said. I hugged them both and walked out.

We head to Cleo's house and it was so beautiful. "Wow mom, you did a good job" Jahseh said. "Yeah it's beautiful" I said. "Thank you guys" Cleo said. She then hugged us both. "So how we doing this?" I asked. "You both are going to pop a big balloon filled with a colored powdered" Cleo said. "I'm excited" I said jumping up clapping. "Ew calm the hell down" Jahseh said. "Shut up" I said laughing.

Party time.
Everyone showed up looking nice. Everyone rubbed my stomach and congratulated Jahseh and I. Grayson showed up with Ethan. Jahseh looked pissed again. "Gray!!! I missed you so much" I said. I gave him a hug. "Miss ya too" He said. Jahseh walked up to us. "Kinda don't want you here but MY girlfriend does so imma be nice" Jahseh said. "Wassup?" Ethan said. "Is there a problem?" Jahseh asked. "Well you obviously have a problem with my twin brother so wassup?" Ethan said. "Guys stop!" I said. They all looked pretty pissed so I walked away with Jahseh. I wasn't mad at him so that's why I didn't yell at him. "Do they really have to be here?" Jahseh asked. "Yes! They're my fiends" I said. He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Can you please just be nice? Only for today?" I begged him. "Fine, just because I love you" He said then he kissed me.

Everyone was just chilling eating dancing and having a good time. Jahseh stood by my side the whole time. "Babe? Don't you wanna go talk to your friends?" I asked him. "Today's about us and our babies, I'll hang out with them later" he responded.

Outta nowhere Hakeem's brother walked in. "Oh gosh" I mumbled. "Who invited you!?" I said walking up to him. "I invited myself" he said. I rolled my eyes. Jahseh walked up to us. "Oh look my brothers hater" Hakeem's brother said. "I'll make you end up like him" Jahseh said. "Stop! Can we not do this!?" I yelled out.

"Yo it's time for you guys to burst the balloons" Ski said. Jahseh and I began walking in the front of the yard. Everyone followed us outside. "Are you guys ready?" Cleo asked. We both smiled and nod our head "Yes". Everyone started counting down.

"5....4....3....2....1...!"