Chapter 4

•Shiann's P.O.V•
Here I go again waking up to the sound of my annoying ass alarm. 6am in the morning and I'm up with a attitude again. I walked into my bathroom and did the usual, brushed my teeth and took a shower. I wore a black top that had the word sin city on it, with some black ripped knee shorts and black sneakers. I wore my sliver hoop earrings and my black choker. I left my hair wet, curly, and puffy as usual. I put on some eyeliner, mascara and black lipstick and sprayed on some perfume.

I grabbed my phone and bag then head downstairs. I wrote a note for my mom letting her know I left early because I'm going to go get breakfast with a friend. I then walked out and head inside my car.

I called Jahseh to ask for his address which he told me and then we hung up. I plugged my phone into the AUX cord and began playing Ariana Grande....because be honest who doesn't love her? Exactly. I was singing so loud that people was staring at me with a weird face like 'is this bitch okay?' I soon reached to Jahseh's house and it was beautiful. He then hopped and he looked at me weirdly then smiled.

"I like the all black dark style you got going on....especially that sin city top, fuck is that suppose to mean?" He said while getting his phone out his pocket. "To me sin city means that we all live in a world full of sins....if you really think about it, like we all have evil secrets or done some evil shit ya know?" I said while driving. Jahseh got quiet quick and he looked like he was hiding something. "You okay? You look like you have a lot on your mind" I said to him. "I'm good vro, just starving and can you please turn off this girly ass music" he said to me. I laughed then continued singing loudly like I was before.

We then reached to IHOP, I parked my car and then we both head inside. We took a seat and I instantly grabbed a menu because IHOP is literally my favorite breakfast place. "Feening already, anyways what ya finna get?" He asked me.

"Hmm chocolate chip pancakes with bacon, eggs, and sausages with orange juice, you?" I said to him while doing my stupid excited dance. "And you calling me weird? *laughs* your so weird vro & I'll get French toast with a omelette and bacon and yeah with orange juice as well" He said while closing his menu.

It took us a while to get our food so we just pretty much talked bout dumb shit. It's crazy because I just met this boy yesterday and we clicked so well. Our food soon came and we began eating and let me tell you....that food was bomb as fuck. After we finish eating we got back into my car and head to school. As we pulled up there was a whole bunch of police cars and the news people. Me and Jahseh looked at each other confused so we got out and instantly rushed over to the crowd. I see Hakeem standing so I went up to him to see what's going on.

"Hey Hakeem....what's going on?" I asked him. He looked at me and smiled. " Hey new girl....we don't know the cops won't let us in and apparently the staffs won't tell us what's going on. My second day and shit is already going on? What the fuck.

•Jahseh's P.O.V•
I wanted to leave the scene so bad but I didn't want Shiann nor anyone else to think anything. I look over and see Shiann talking to Bitch ass Hakeem. He's way to friendly with her which pissed me off cause I saw and claimed her first. He's just a fuckboy who wants to get into her pants. I walked over to her and stood right next to her. Just then the cops and ambulance walked out with a body bag on a stretcher. Everyone gasped and I just stood there acting like I was confused.

"We have some bad news....Principal Coleman was found dead in his office" one of the officers said. Everyone gasped and some started crying. "We think everyone should head home and school will be close for about a week until this is handled" the officer said. Shiann rushed into the car and she looked shocked so I rushed behind her. I had to handle Principal Coleman before he did some fucked up shit to ruin things between Shiann and I. No one will ever find out because I had burned every trace of evidence.

•Shiann's P.O.V•
I got in the car shocked and confused as hell. My second day here and I'm hearing news that Principal Coleman was found dead. I know it was going to be on the news tonight so I'll most definitely look out for that. I just sat in the car in silence. Jahseh then came in and he looked at me like he was worried about me or something.