Chapter 39

•Shiann's POV•
Oh my god!

"Dad!? What are you doing here!?" I asked exactly. I ran up to him and hugged him. I haven't seen my dad I moved to Florida. Jahseh looked at us and smiled, this is his first time seeing my father.

"Hi princess I missed you so much, wow look at you" He said. My father didn't know I was pregnant till now I guess. "I missed you too, I know I'm getting there" I said smiling at him. We went into the house and went into the dining room. "Dad this is my boyfriend Jahseh, Jahseh this is my father Paul" I said. "Nice to meet you man" Jahseh said shaking my fathers hand. We all sat down and talked, Jahseh and my father both kicked it off mostly. "So how long your staying here for?" I asked my father. "I'm gonna be here for awhile" he said. I smiled and hugged him. I don't think he knows i haven't spoken to my mom in so long.

"Well Shiann and I are having a party next week, ya know for Christmas....you should come" Jahseh said. My dad thought about then agreed to it. "Well I should start heading to your mothers house, I'll call you later" he said. "Ok" I replied. My dad left so I decided to just go upstairs and lay down.

•Christmas Eve•
Jahseh and I were decorating the house for tomorrow, we have a lot of people coming over. Akeem has came back to be with his family so I've been very scared lately. "We're all going to be inside tomorrow right?" I asked Jahseh. "No, why?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Akeem might show up and try to hurt you, we should stay inside" I said. He got down from the ladder and walked up to me. "Listen we're going to be safe okay? Security gonna be in front and shit" he said. He noticed I still wasn't comfortable. "I promise" he added on then he gave me a kiss. "Now let's continue decorating so I can give you a lap dance after" he added on acting like an ass, I laughed and rolled my eyes.

I really do miss my mom so I decided to pass by her house later. "I'm going to go see my mom later" I said. "Oh really? Want me to come?" Jahseh asked while hanging up the Christmas lights. "No, you can stay home and work on dropping that album" I said. He laughed and shook his head.

I decided to check my Instagram to see if my sister had post anything. I scrolled down then a picture of Hakeem popped up. I'm not gonna lie I miss him so much. We wasn't close at all but we did have our times when we did get along great. "Gosh I miss him" I said loudly by accident. Jahseh looked at me with a weird face. "Who the fuck you miss!?" He yelled getting down from the ladder. I don't know why but I just burst out laughing, you should've seen how quick he got down. He rushed up to me and grabbed with my phone. "Oh" he said then he handed me back my phone. I continued to laugh like I had tears coming down. "I don't see shit funny" he said walking back to climb the ladder. "Your so tiny lmao, the way you got down and the way you look when you get angry" I said laughing.

We finished decorating so I decided to go and see my mom. "I'll be back soon, I love you" I told Jahseh. "Ight be carful and I love you too" He said. I got in my car and began driving. My stomach started hurting so bad but it wasn't nothing.

I later reached to my moms house. I got out my car making sure I look around me just to be sure I wasn't followed. I then went up to her front door and knocked feeling very anxious. "Shiann!? Oh my baby come in!" My mom shouted when she opened the door. I walked in and gave her a hug. "Hey mom, how you been?" I asked. "I've been good I missed you so much, how are you and Jahseh?" She asked. I was shocked to hear her ask about Jahseh because she never liked him. "We're good, can't wait for our little ones to be here" I said. She smiled and touched my stomach. "Wow I cant wait, so what's the plans for tomorrow?" She asked. I'm still very upset at my mom for what she said when we last spoke but I'm not going to bring it up. "Jahseh and I inviting some friends over and his family coming, you and the rest should definitely come" I said. Just then Grayson came downstairs. "Grayson!? What the hell are you doing here!?" I asked surprisingly. "Oh Shiann.....hi?" He said weirdly. "Don't hi me! What are you doing here!?" I asked again. "I came to see Kayla, we're dating" he said. So my boy best friend is dating my cousin and no one decided to let me know. "Anyways mother you should come tomorrow with they rest, you know where we live" I said then I walked up to Grayson.

"Your dating my cousin and you guys didn't tell me!? What the hell dude! I thought we were best friends!" I shouted. He looked at me and smiled. Kayla then came rushing downstairs. "Hey Shiann! I was just getting ready to head home" She said. "Hey girl and thanks for keeping your relationship with my best friend a secret from me" I said sarcastically. "Sorry, well I'll see you tomorrow I guess bye" she said then her and Grayson left. I looked at my mom and she looked so confused. "I'll just see you tomorrow, love you" I said then I left.

As I'm driving i noticed a car following me, I started panicking but continued driving hoping they go away, but they didn't. I pulled over and got out my car then walked up to the car that was following me. As I'm walking up to the car I notice it's Geneva.  "Geneva? Why the hell are you following me?" I asked surprisingly. "We need to talk" she said getting out her car.