Chapter 15

•Jahseh's P.O.V•
I seen Hakeem go into his backyard where there was so many trees. Ski and I followed him as quiet as we can hoping no one saw us. There his drunk ass was alone by the lake smoking a cigarette. I took my black gloves out and put em on. I took my knife out my pocket and walked up behind him. I quickly grabbed his hand and put onto the knife and quickly started stabbing him. All the anger came out of me while doing it. He should've understand that Shiann is Mine! And Mine! Only. I made it seem like he stabbed himself. I then put my gloves away in my pocket and began running with Ski. We rushed to the store quickly and bought some chips and water so people would think we was at the store the whole time.

•Shiann's P.O.V•
I was just sitting on the porch waiting for Jah and Ski to come back. Ashanti came and took a seat next to me. "If you wanna go home I can call the boys and tell em we ready to head home" she said. "Nah I'm fine I'm not gonna let em get to me" I said. She hugged me and went to go get Ski's sweater that was in the car. I was just sitting there waiting for Jahseh and Ski to get back.

Just then Geneva came and took a seat next to me. "I just wanted to apologize about what happened inside, it was just a game" she said. "I'm not mad at you, I was mad about what Hakeem said, where is he anyways?" I asked. "Don't know, by the way you should start questioning your relationship with Jah" she said then she got up and walked away. Wtf does she mean by 'start questioning my relationship with Jah'. The boys came back with bags full of chips and water. "Come on let's head inside" Jahseh said. We all got in and it's been awhile and no one haven't seen Hakeem.

"Ayo where's the birthday boy?" Lamar asked. Just then we heard screaming coming from the backyard. We all rushed back there.And I couldn't believe my eyes. "OHMYGOD" I screamed. Hakeem laying on the ground dead covered in blood holding a knife in his hands. Geneva called the cops and it took the cops awhile to come. Even though me and Hakeem had ups and downs he was still a friend of mine. Everyone just stood there crying. "It's okay babe, come here" Jahseh said while hugging me. I couldn't believe Hakeem killed himself on his birthday. The cops and ambulance later showed up and took his body out. The cops questioned Ayleks who saw the body. "We're gonna ask everyone to head home please" an officer said. I rushed straight into the car. I dropped the boys off and went straight home.

Once we got home I rushed straight upstairs. Why did he kill himself? What was the point? He was literally having a good time. He seemed fine to me the whole night. "I'm speechless, I mean I didn't know him but damn" Ashanti said. I honestly just wanted to go to sleep. I tossed and turn the whole night. I literally couldn't sleep. I had a dream about Hakeem. He was trying to warm me about someone or something but I couldn't see what it was. Just then I woke up and looked at the time. It was like freaking only 3am. I decided to put on some sweats and a sweater over my tank top and head downstairs. I put on some socks and sandals and took a walk outside. The same image in my dream kept appearing. It's like he's shouting and pointing in the same spot he was found dead. I decided to put my headphones on and put on some music to clear my mind. I put on one of Jah's songs because his voice just makes me feel a whole lot better. Just then someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and it was Geneva. "Hi" She said. "Oh hey, what are you doing outside?" I asked her. "Came to get some snacks, you?" She asked me. "Uh just came to clear my mind" I said. She then smiled and we continued walking. It was awkward because she's an old friend of Jah and he doesn't really want me talking to her. "Well I'm actually heading to Jahseh's house, I'll see you around okay?" I said to her. "Be careful with him" she said with a smirk on her face walking off. Why she keeps on telling me that? What is that even suppose to mean. I continued listening to music and continued walking to Jahseh's house.

Like 20 minutes later I reached. Thank you Jesus. I knocked like 3 times. I guess he's sleep. He opened the door while in his boxers rubbing his eyes. "Bae wtf! Why yo ass out here at this time!?" He yelled at me in his sexy ass sleepy voice while letting me in. I closed the door behind me and hugged him. "I wanted to sleep next too my daddy since I can't sleep at home and I have a lot of stuff to ask and tell you" I said while walking in. Just then the door knocked and I answered it. It was the cops. What the hell......