Chapter 33

Jahseh's POV.
Shiann and I both popped the balloon and our jaws dropped. Blue came out of mine and pink came out of hers. We're having a boy and a girl.

"Yesss!" Shiann screamed out. She jumped up and gave me a hug and a kiss. I'm excited more than anything. Everyone started clapping. I ain't gonna lie I shed some tears so did Shiann. We all continued chilling again.

I was chilling talking to my boys till Hakeem's bitch ass brother Akeem came up to me. "Can we talk?" He asked. I don't want to talk to this punk but imma hear what he has to say. "What's up?" I asked. "You May be happy right now so imma let you rock till your bundle of joy are born then imma kill yo ass like you did to my brother! I know you did it!" He shouted in my face then he walked away. I was pissed. Did this fucking bitch ass nigga just threatened me at my own gender reveal party? Oh hell no.

I decided to not tell Shiann cause I know she's gonna start worrying. I saw Ski just chilling so I went to go tell him what happened. I know I promised Shiann that I wasn't gonna kill anyone anymore but I just have to deal with this nigga.

I looked over at Shiann and see her talking to some guy so I rushed over. "Who's this?" I asked her. "My Friend since elementary school" she said smiling. I looked at him and he looked at me. "Wassup" I said. "Wassup man" he responded shaking my hand. I hate when she talks to other males that's not me or my bro's.

"So babe, can we talk?" I asked Shiann. She looked at me and then looked back at "hEr fRiEnD". "Excuse me" she said then we walked off to the side.

"What's his deal?" I asked her. "Jahseh What the hell are you talking about? She asked me. I know he likes her or something because nigga all up on her. She's MINE!

"He's all up on you and shit like damn nigga relax" I said. She rolled her eyes. "Jahseh you really need to stop fronting, I'm yours and only yours and plus he has a girlfriend" She said. Yea ok. "I guess, anyways you okay?" I asked her. "Yea my feet just hurt" she said.

Shiann's POV.
Jahseh and I decided to end the party a little early since I'm not feeling very well. My feet hurts, my back hurts and I feel nauseous. "Alright everyone we're gonna end this a little early, my queen isn't feeling well" Jahseh said to the guest.

Everyone started heading out. "Feel better bestie and call me if anything" Ashanti said. "Yea we got ya sis" Ski added on "thanks guys" I said. My mom didn't even show up that's beyond fucked up.

I head inside and took off my shoes then took a seat on the couch. "You okay love?" Cleo asked me. "Eh just tired and my body hurts" I said. "Well if you wanna lay down you can lay down on my bed" she added on. "Thank you" I mumbled.

Jahseh was still outside saying bye to everyone. I was gonna call my mom and give her my words but imma leave it. I went into the kitchen to get something to drink.

"You okay?" Jahseh asked me. I turned around and looked at him. "Kinda, are we heading home now?" I asked him. "Yeah lemme just go thank my moms" he said. I decided to go with him to thank Cleo as well.

I looked at Jahseh to admire him but he looked a little pissed. "Baby, you okay?" I asked. "I'm fine" he said not even looking at me. I know something's wrong with him. "Jahseh....what's wrong?" I asked.

"Shiann I'm fine I promise" he said. Lies but ok. "Hey Ma, we bout to head home Shiann and I just wanna thank you" Jahseh said. Cleo smiled and hugged us. "No problem, anything for you both" she said.

I put on back my shoes then went into the car. I waited for Jahseh to get our stuff. Jahseh came in the car and he still looked pissed. "I love you" He said. He never tells me he loves me randomly. "I love you too, are you okay?" I asked. "Mhmm" he mumbled.

Jahseh's POV.
We finally reached home. I'm exhausted and pissed because of what Hakeem's bitch ass brother said. "I'm going to bed" Shiann said. "Babe, you mad at me?" I asked her. "Nope" She said. I don't know why we been mad at each other lately.

Weeks gone by.
My vro's and I been decorating the house still while wifey mostly rest. We decided to paint half of our kids room pink and blue. I decided to name our boy Jah and Shiann decided to name our girl Shy. I went into our bedroom to check on Shiann and she's sound asleep. I smiled and gave her a kiss on her forehead. It's crazy how things went. She was just a new girl who met me and then boom, she's now the love of my life and my baby mother. I walked back into the room with the boys and continued painting.

"Ashanti and I gonna be the godparents right?" Ski asked me. "Well Kayla and Grayson the godparents Of Shy So I guess you and Ashanti could be Jah's godparents" I said. "Wait pause, your letting Grayson be The Godfather Of your daughter? You don't even like his ass" Ski said. "Well Shiann begged me, so I guess I'll have to agree with it" I said.

We continued painting. I can't wait for my kids to be born honestly. I also gotta put out new music for my cult, go on tour, and watch out for Hakeem's stupid ass brother. Nigga might not do anything but I gotta be prepared for his bitch ass.