Chapter 2

Zayn wakes up to a loud honking. He groans while rubbing his eyes, throwing the covers off him. He makes his way to the window, seeing Louis in his convertible parked in front of his house with Harry in the passenger seat and Liam in the back.

"Malik, get your lazy arse dressed so we can go! Its the first day! Senior year, bitchachos!" Louis yells.

Zayn rolls his eyes, but goes to his closet and pulls out some black skinny jeans, a Jimi Hendrix shirt and combat boots. He brushes his teeth and style his hair in a quiff before running downstairs. He grabs his backpack and runs out the door to Louis' car.

"Yeah, there he is! Mr. Malik!" Harry cheers.

Zayn rolls his eyes and hops in over the door next to Liam.

"Hey, Li" Zayn and Liam do their special handshake they've had since 7th grade.

"Ello, Zayn" Harry smiles.

"Ello, Mr. Styles" Zayn replies.

"Yes! Senior year, you guys! Our last year at that hellhole!" Louis exclaims, followed up by cheers and fist pumps from the other guys.

"I hope I have Miss Landon, she's hot" Harry says.

"Ewww, Miss Landon? She's like thirty" Liam replies.

Harry turns and flashes Liam a dimpled grin. "And you're point is?"

"Ewww, Harry I should've known you were into older women. You were always checking out that barista at Starbucks" Zayn says.

"Laura? She's fifty!" Louis freaks.

Harry leans back and sighs, "Can't help it. Older women infatuate me. I get off thinking of being in a relationship that's forbidden. Plus they're so much more experienced."

The guys roll their eyes and scoff at Harry's remark. "Oh, fuck off! At least I have game. You guys can't catch a girl if she landed in your lap!" Harry defends.

"Yeah, that's cause we're gay, Haz" Louis says.

"I'm not" Liam jumps in.

Louis looks at Liam from the rearview mirror. "Liam, how many times do I have to tell you that you don't need to hide it anymore? Gay is okay, honey. If I have to make out with you in order for you to admit it I will."

Liam scrunches his nose. "No thanks. I'm pretty sure I'm 100% straight."

Louis chuckles, "Yeah, try 100 divided by 10."

Zayn and Harry burst out laughing while Liam thumps Louis in the back of the head.

"Ouch, stop it, Li! No distracting the driver!"

Liam shrugs, "I'll just wait until we're at a red light."

Just then the signal turned red. "Shit" Louis cursed. Liam undid his seatbelt and reached over and got Louis into a headlock.

"Stop, Liam! Agh!" Louis yells, thrashing around.

"Stop trying to make me gay Louis. I know you've had a crush on me since freshman year, but I don't roll that way. We will never have sex."

"Okay, okay! You're not gay!"

"And say you're stupid and Liam's king" Liam adds.

Zayn snickers while Louis huffs. "Okay, I'm stupid and Liam is king."

"Good" Liam releases Louis and buckles up again.

"Jesus, I thought we were all seniors here. These childish antics need to cease" Louis says fixing his collar and hair.