Chapter 16

Smut in this chapter.

—-

"Attention seniors, you will be meeting with your counselors soon to talk about colleges and applications. This will start tomorrow and continue through the eighteenth, thank you" Principal Cowell says through the PA system.

Zayn, Niall, Harry, and Louis made their way to their lunch table. "Three fucking classes left then the day's over" Louis states. School's been Hell for him especially since Liam has been absent...for the last four days. He's still been ignoring him. Louis' texted and called his house phone and Liam's mum would always answer and say he's either in the shower or not there. Bullfuckingshit.

"Has anyone talked to Liam?" Louis asked the lads.

They all shook their heads. "I texted him like two days ago but he didn't answer" Niall answers, wrapping a gentle arm around Zayn.

"You gotta talk to him, Lou" Zayn says, leaning more into Niall's touch.

"You think I don't know that!" Louis snaps. "He won't fucking answer me."

"Go to his house. Do everything you can to talk to him, just don't give up. I've seen the way you two look at each other. You guys aren't just something. You're something real. Don't let what you two have go to waste" Niall says.

"Yeah. I never gave up on Niall even when he was being a dick. I'll never give up on him" Zayn smiles while Niall playfully hits his arm but then kisses the spot he hit.

Louis cooes and smiles at the cute couple while Harry rolls his eyes and stabs his pasta with his fork. Yep, school's been Hell for him lately too. He's had to sit around and watch Zayn and Niall be all mushy and shit. He hates it. He has feelings for Zayn and, of course, he's extremely jealous. He wish the bottle blonde would disappear all together.

"So colleges...anyone know where they wanna go? I know where you wanna go" Zayn turns and smiles at Niall who smiles back.

"Man U. Been wanting to go there since freshmen year. Such an amazing school, great campus" Louis says.

"Maybe Liverpool" Harry sighs.

"What's wrong, Harry? You've been down in the dumps lately" Niall asked.

What Harry wants is to throw Niall in the dumps. "Nothing's wrong...just tired."

Zayn gives him a sympathetic smile and turns back to Niall, totally ignoring Harry now which breaks Harry's heart. Ever since Niall stepped in the picture things have been so different. Zayn never hangs with the lads anymore, he's always with Niall like they're joined at the hip.

Harry scoffs and gets up to throw away his food. Niall, Louis, and Zayn look at each other and give each a what's wrong with him? look.

—-

"Hey, its Liam. I'm not here right now so please leave your name and number and I'll be sure to call you back. Bye."

"Liam, hey its Louis. I just wanted to call you and see if you're okay. You've been ignoring me-AGHH-YOU KNOW WHAT I'M COMING OVER RIGHT NOW AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! I'M DONE PLAYING THESE STUPID GAMES, YOU CURLY-HEADED JERK!" Louis jumps off his bed and grabs his car keys. He's so done with this. He's just gonna go to Liam's and sort this shit out.

Ten minutes later, he's pouding on Liam's front door like a madman. Its okay to do so because Liam's parents aren't home. Probably went on date night like usual and they'd never take Liam so Liam is home.

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE, OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT DOWN!" Louis screeches while banging and kicking the door.

The door opens and Liam emerges in sweatpants. His face red and his eyes wide in shock. "What the fucking hell are you doing, Louis?!" Liam yells extremely pissed off.