Chapter 11

Yay! I actually got home at a suitable time:) Sorry lol its just I never get home because I'll either have practice or matches. And I get out at 1:37 and 2:29 but I don't get home till like 6. But not today hehe:) So here's a chapter. Lol I wrote it in Driver's Ed.

—-

"Have you seen Liam? I haven't seem him today" Harry asked.

"No. Is something wrong with him?" Zayn says.

Harry shrugs, "Beats me. "Hey, wanna join Louis and I in laser tag later?" Harry asked.

"Sorry, I can't. I have tutoring."

Harry's eyes widen, "Tutoring? For what? Are u failing?"

Zayn sighs and runs his finger through his raven locks. "I'm failing pre-calc."

"Pre-calc is easy, mate."

Zayn scoffs, "No bro. Its hard as fuck. I don't get it. We're learning exponents and logarithms."

Harry rolls his eyes, "So who's your tutor."

Zayn bites the side of his cheek and looks at Harry through his lashes. "Niall" he sighs.

Harry's face drops, "Really?"

"Yeah, I know."

"Seeya."

"Bye."

—-

Zayn's runs his damp hand through his hair as he walks to Niall's door. He doesn't know how this is gonna go and he's scared actually. Niall looks like he could kill anyone at anytime and Zayn has to be with him. For an hour. Alone.

He knocks on the door and with every knock, his heart beats harder in his chest. But then his heart drops when he sees Niall open the door. His eyes red and rimmed with what Zayn thinks is tears. His hair is disheveled and he looks quite hot but Zayn needs to focus on the primary problem. Why is Niall crying?

"W-what happened?" he asked.

Niall sighs, "Nothing just get in here."

Zayn nods and steps inside. Niall leads him into to his bedroom. Zayn walks over Niall's clutter spread across the floor. He doesn't know why it looks like this. Just earlier this morning, his room was clean. Now its a pigsty. Zayn removes the crumbs of chips and piles of clothes off Niall's bed and takes a seat on it. Niall takes a seat at his desk but not before removing another pile of clothes.

"Where's your book?" Niall sniffles, wiping his eyes.

"Shit, I left it in my locker" Zayn groans.

Niall rolls his eyes and tosses his book on his lap. "Nice one, loser. Now tell me what you're having trouble with."

"C-can I ask why you're crying first?" Zayn mutters.

Niall glares at him, "No! Now tell me what you're having trouble with."

Zayn flinches, "E-exponents and logarithms."

Niall scoffs and rolls his eyes. "Are you some type of dumbass? That's so easy."

Zayn looks down and plays with his fingers. "You don't have to be so rude. It may be easy to you but not for me."

"Yeah, it actually is. You're just retarded" Niall says.

Anger coursed through Zayn's veins. "No, I'm not! You know what, you've been such an asshole to me lately! I've been nothing but nice to you but I can't take it anymore! I can't take the glares and rude comments! Now why don't get your head outta your ass and fucking help me!"

Niall's eyes widen and he gulps, a huge silence dropping over them. Zayn's panting after his angry rant is the only thing being heard.

Niall looks at him through his lashes. "I'm...sorry, I've just been going through some shit lately" he drops his head.

Zayn sighs as he stares at him. "Niall, I'm sorry for snapping. What happened?"

Niall looks up at him and Zayn's heart breaks. Tears are streaming down his beautiful and flushed face. "A-Alicia...she broke up with me."

Zayn raises his brows, "Really? Why?"

"She couldn't take the distance. She's been cheating on me with one of my friends back home" Niall sighs sadly.

"I'm sorry that happened to you" Zayn says. He's actually really happy he broke up with that blonde bitch.

Niall covers his eyes and sobs. "Why am I never good enough for anyone?"

Zayn gets up and rushes to Niall wrapping his arms around him. "Shhh, its okay. I'm here." He's actually surprised Niall's letting him hold him. But Zayn continues to because he really likes it. Likes being able to touch him.

Niall continues to cry while Zayn runs his fingers through his hair. Soft just like he imagined. Okay, that might be a little weird.

"Niall, you're good enough. In fact, you're even better. Your mum is too blind to see what a good son and person you are. Alicia's a bitch for cheating on you. If I were with you, I'd never do that. You're amazing and beautiful and whoever doesn't see that is stupid."

"Why are you always nice?" Niall laughs.

"Beats me" Zayn giggles.

Niall looks up at him through watery eyes. "I'm sorry for being such a dick to you."

Zayn smiles, "Its okay. I could never stay mad at you."

"But why? I'm nothing but an arsehole. You said it yourself, I'm a bad person."

Zayn lifts Niall chin with his fingers. They both stare into each other eyes, brown taking in blue and vise versa. "No you're not. Don't you ever say that. Yes, you were rude but everyone can be mean and everyone has bad days."

Zayn had never seen someone so broken and vulnerable before. Niall seemed like the type of guy with a hard shell but Zayn managed to crack it. Niall somehow trusts him and that makes Zayn smile.

Niall looks down at his lap and bites the inside of his cheek. "Zayn?"

"Hmm?" 

"C-can you...kiss me?"

Zayn's heart stops, "Wh-what?"

Niall's cheeks flare up and he shakes his head. "Nevermind, that was dumb. Forget it" he laughs nervously.

Zayn bites his lip, "Niall...I'd...I'd love to kiss you."

Niall whips his head to him and blushes. "I've never kissed a guy before."

Zayn laughs, "I figured."

They stay there for awhile just staring at each other. Zayn smiles fondly and turns his head. "What?" Niall says giving him a confused look.

"You're just beautiful."

Niall hides his face in Zayn's neck. "Stop, no I'm not."

Zayn lifts his chin once again with his fingers. "Yes, you are."

He smiles and leans in. Niall gulps knowing what's happening next.

Then their lips meet.