Chapter 18

And can the ground swallow Zayn up right now? Holy shit, this isn't good. Niall's fists were clenched and his face was fuming red, breathing heavy. He might as well of had steam coming out his ears.

"Niall, babe its not what it looks like" Zayn rushes off the couch and scurries over to him.

Niall holds his hand up telling Zayn to stop. And Zayn does, stumbling over his own feet for a second. Niall drifts his eyes over to Harry who's still on the couch, mouth agape.

Niall points to him. "You kissing my boyfriend?" his voice raises making Zayn flinch. Shit, he knows this isn't good. He saw the way how Niall beat that bloke at the club last week and holy fuck, he's gonna do the same to Harry.

"I-I" Harry stutters, at a lost for words. He's fucked.

"You're dead meat, asshole!" Niall runs over to him and tackles Harry to the ground and on the way down Harry hits his head on the side table. 

"Niall!" Zayn yells in such shock.

Niall begins to swing at a frightened Harry who's covering his face by holding his arms up. "Fucking move your arms, pussy! You seemed to have some damn guts when you were playing tonsil hockey with my boyfriend!" 

One punch to side of the head. Another to the nose. Another to the eye. Blood splaying everywhere and Harry's breathing is beginning to shallow.

"Niall, get off him!" Zayn yells

"You let this bitchh kiss you!" Niall yells back.

Once Zayn sees Harry's fluttering shut he's had enough. He can't see his boyfriend kill his best mate. So he runs over to Niall and jumps on his back. "Niall, stop!"

"Fuck off, Zayn!" Niall stands up quickly, knocking Zayn off him and Zayn hits his bum on the ground hard making him wince. Niall turns back only to have a punch delivered to his face. He stumbles back and groans. Suddenly, Trisha bursts through the door. "What the hell is going on here?!"

She looks around seeing Harry standing covered in blood, Niall on the floor covering his aching face also covered in blood, and Zayn on the floor rubbing his bum. "Mum!" Zayn turns to her.

"Niall fucking hit me!" Harry yells.

"Fuck you, asshole! You hit me too!" Niall defends.

"You started it, dickhead!" 

"No, you started it by kissing my boyfriend!" 

"Boyfriend?!" Trisha buts in. 

But everyone ignores her. Niall and Harry start a screaming match while Zayn's trying to yell over them to stop fighting. Trisha covers her ears and clenches her eyes shut. She can't take this teenage hormonal and testosterone-filled fighting. "EVERYONE SHUT UP!" she yells. All eyes turn to her in shock. "Niall and Harry out."

Harry immediately walks out the room covering his face and trying to stop his nose from bleeding. Niall walks over to Trisha to try to explain himself. "Mrs. Malik, I-"

"Enough, Niall. I think you need to leave" she says.

Niall sighs and turns to Zayn briefly, his eyes darkening at him. He turns away and walks out the room and then out the house completely.

Trisha walks over to Zayn and bends down to him. "You okay, honey? What happened?"

"Harry...k-kissed me and Niall saw and then they started fighting and I..." he trailed off trying to catch his breath and to comprehend what just occurred.

"Did any of them hit you?" Trisha's voice darkens.

"No, mum. I jumped on Niall's back to stop hit but he shrugged me off, that's it. Neither of them would hit me."

Trisha sighs and runs a hand through Zayn's hair. "I'm sorry this happened, babe."

"Yeah, me too" Zayn mumbles. "He yelled at me, mum. He's so pissed, I think he hates me."

Trisha shakes her head. "No, he doesn't. He's just mad that Harry kissed you...wait, why did Harry kiss you?" she says confused.

"He confessed on having feelings for me. He wanted to kiss me to see if he was actually bisexual."

"And you let him?" Trisha bites her glossed lip.

Zayn shakes his head rapidly, "No, I didn't know. He caught me off guard."

"Well, this is something..." she sighs.

"I hate drama" Zayn groans.

"Everyone hates drama, baby but we have to deal with it. You need to have both Harry and Niall cool off for awhile then you need to talk to them."

"I can't, I'm scared" Zayn groans and leans his head into his mother's neck.

"You can and there's no need to be scared" she pets his hair soothingly.

"Ugh, mum I really, really, really like Niall. I can't lose him. What if he never forgives me?" Zayn bites his lip.

"Baby, that's why you gotta talk to him. You didn't kiss Harry, he kissed you. It'll all get better I promise."

"I hope."

—-

Niall stumbles into the house as quiet as he can, he's praying no one's home. He runs to the laundry room and rips off his shirt. As he's about to put in the wash, a voice clears its throat.

"Niall" Maura says, crossing her arms and leaning against the doorway. Her eyes squint at the swollen mark on Niall's cheek.

Niall sighs, "Hey."

Maura's eyes then cast down to the shirt he's clutching and she gasps. She walks over to Niall and snatches it from him, eyeing the blood littered on it. She throws it to the ground and looks up at Niall angrily. "You got in another fight?" she growls.

"No-yes! Shit, mum its not what it looks like!" he stumbles. Shit, he's screwed.

"No, you did! Don't lie to me, Niall! I see your face is swollen and the blood on your shirt! This is fucking-ugh...you know what you're out of here" she says frustrated.

Niall's eyes widen, "W-what?! No!"

"Yes! I'm so sick and tired of this shit! You're nothing but trouble, always getting in fights, drinking, smoking! I'm done and you need to be taught a lesson! I'm calling your uncle, you're moving in with him" she says walking out the room.

Niall trails after her desperately. "No, mum please! I'm sorry! I'll get better! I'm trying its just-"

Maura spins around at him, her eyes flaming. "Get better?! Me and your father have given you a million chances for you to try and get better and you failed! That's all you do is fail! I'm so fucking done with this shit, Niall! You're leaving and that's final."

"No! You can't make me leave! I like my school! I have friends! I have a damn boyfriend for Christ's sake!" Niall covers his mouth quickly with his hand. He did not just say that.

Maura stops in her tracks and slowly turns back to him. "What the hell did you just say?"

Niall doesn't answer. A lump forms in his throat. 

"You have a boyfriend?" Maura slowly walks to him. "You're dating a...boy? You're a faggot?!" her voice raises. 

Niall finally removes his hand. "Mum, I-"

SLAP

Niall covers his stinging cheek from the slap his mother just delivered. He stands there mouth agape and tears prick in his eyes.

"First you're a failure now you're a faggot?" Maura's voice is small now. "I'm so disappointed in you. You are not my son anymore."

"W-what?" Niall says, his voice cracking.

"You heard me!" her voice raises again, booming throughout the house. "Pack your shit, you're out of here."

And that's all it takes for Niall to run to his room bawling his eyes out. He's screwed up. Everyone was right all along...he's a failure. He's lost all respect from everyone and he's lost Zayn.

—-

Awww poor Niall:( My baby♡