Chapter 14

"Zayn, I swear to God! Do it again and I'll cut you!" Niall yells as he chases his boyfriend down the street.

Zayn has been pinching Niall's butt all night. He really couldn't help it, it was squishy and firm and ugh it just made Zayn wanna slap his ass a million times till it turned bright red. Whoa, now that sounded kinky.

Zayn laughs while running down the street till he trips over a crack in the sidewalk and falls. He groans and rubs his knee while Niall points and laughs at his sorry ass. "Not funny."

Niall clutched his stomach barking his contageous Irish laugh. "Oh, but it is. And that's what you get for pinching my ass non-stop."

Zayn pouts, "Couldn't help it, its nice."

Niall rolls his eyes and lifts Zayn back to his feet. He pushes some of Zayn's hair out his eyes and smiles with such adoration. Zayn smiles back. He can't fucking believe it. Niall is all his. He finally got the guy he'd been watching for the past month. The guy he dreamed about and wanted a future with. The guy he wanted to grow old with and have kids with and live in a giant house with. It was fucking perfect but kinda too perfect. It was surreal.

"I wanna take you out tomorrow" Niall says, snapping Zayn out his thoughts.

Zayn laces his fingers through Niall's and kisses his knuckles. "Really? Like a date?"

Niall laughs, "Yes. What else would it be? I mean, we are boyfriends. Now where do you wanna go?"

Zayn looks up at the night sky thinking. He gasps and looks back at Niall with big, honey eyes. "Laser tag!"

Niall smiles at Zayn's childish demeanor. God, he was really fucking cute. "Okay, baby. Laser tag it is."

Zayn blushes and stares at the sidewalk, "You turn me into a tomato."

Niall lifts Zayn's chin with his fingers. "I know and its fucking adorable. You're adorable."

Zayn blushes even brighter, if that's even possible, and pouts. "Shut up."

He really doesn't want him to shut up though. He loves this Niall. The Niall that's mushy and romantic and sweet. This Niall was rare and Zayn wanted to keep him forever.

Niall laughs heartedly, "I'll come by tomorrow and we'll go out."

Zayn nods excitedly, "Okay."

"Well, here's my house" Niall turns to the all-brick two-story home with beautiful, plush grass.

"And there's mine" Zayn points to his house which looks slightly similar to Niall's.

"Yup..." Niall says feeling awkward air washing over them.

Zayn giggles, "Yup."

Their hands break apart and both boys' hearts sink a little from the loss of contact. "I'll text ya" Zayn says walking off.

"I don't have your number ya dunse" Niall laughs.

Zayn runs back over to him across his yard and pulls out his phone. They swap numbers and smile at each when they make eye contact. "You know we haven't kissed since the club."

Niall rolls his eyes. "Yeah, so? Is kissing all you think about?"

Zayn takes a step closer to him and bites his lips seductively. "Oh, its not the only thing. I think about a lot more trust me."

Niall shoves him playfully and Zayn cackles. "Shut up ya idiot."

"I will once you kiss me."

Niall crosses his arms and smirks. "Well then I guess you'll be talking all night."

Zayn pouts, "Fucking kiss me."

"No."

"Kiss me."

"No."

"Kiss me please!"

"No."

"Kiss me, Niall!"

"No."

"Fine! Don't kiss me, I don't fucking care."

"I highly doubt that."

"Ugh. I'm so done with you. You're a stubborn douchebag and I don't appreciate how you treat me. Maybe I'll go to Harry. He likes-"

Zayn was cut off by Niall's soft lips. Zayn wraps his arms around him and lifts his foot like in the Princess Diaries-don't judge him.

Niall pulls away and points to him. "Don't you ever say that again. You're mine and only mine" he yanks Zayn forward by his hips.

And that's another Niall Zayn liked. Possessive Niall. Damn, it was hot. "O-okay" he chokes, dazed.

Niall pulls away and walks off to his house. "Seeya."

Zayn waves like a little kid. "Bye, Niall!"

Niall opens the door to his home and sneaks in. Its like two in the morning and if his parents caught him he's dead meat. Niall cautiously looks around the dark room and begins to tip-toe up the stairs. A loud throat clears causing him to jump. "Shit!" he yells.

Suddenly, the living room light turns on revealing his mum covered in a robe and rollers in her hair. "Where have you been?"

Niall rolls his eyes, "Out."

Maura crosses her arms and glares at her son. "I know that, smartass. Where out?"

Niall huffs and turns to her. "Its not big deal. I just went out with a friend."

"Where?!" Maura barks.

"To a club, dammit woman get off my fucking case!" Niall yells.

"Get off your case? Are you kidding me, Niall?! Its kinda hard to be off your child's case when all they do is go out and get high and drink! I have a right to know where the hell you are, what you're doing and who you're with!"

"Its none of your damn business!"

"WHO were you with?"

Niall sighs in defeat, "Zayn."

Maura raises her plucked eyebrows. "Zayn? The neighbor's boy?"

"What other Zayn do you know?"

Maura glares, "I don't want you hanging out with him. I don't like him."

"Why? Because he fucking cares about me? Because he believes I can do something with my life and he doesn't treat me like a piece of shit or like I have some Goddamn disease?!" he screams.

Maura shakes her head., "Don't you dare talk to me like that! And I do care about you! Besides, I think he's...gay" she shivers at the word leaving her mouth. "If anything he's the one who has the disease."

Niall's mouth drops, "Fuck you" he spits.

Maura gasps, "Watch who you're talking to! I swear to God, Niall if you do one more damn thing I'm sending you to your uncle's. You can bet on that!"

Niall stomps upstairs to his room not wanting to hear or deal with the shit anymore. He slams his bedroom door and marches to his desk to take off his jacket. He sees Zayn's light come on from across him. Zayn pops up shirtless and when he sees Niall, he smiles widely and waves at him.

Niall ignores him and shuts his bedroom window. But not without shutting his curtains afterwards.

—-

#filler honestly...

Well Maura's just a bitch ain't she? Let's hope Niall's not sent to his uncle's.

Will Maura ever change and accept her son?

Can Niall be able to handle his temper?

Will the sidewalk be okay?

Find out in the next chapter!:)