Sorry this isn't an update, but I have to say this and get it off my chest. Today on the announcements at school, I was informed that a girl from my school died yesterday. Her name was Heidi. She was a senior.

What makes it even more upsetting, is that I knew her.

Now we weren't best friends but I have talked to her. She was sweet and funny. I met her last year in my PE class. I was a little freshman and it made me feel good to know that I could talk and be friends with upperclassmen, her being a junior. To me, Heidi was a friend. The type of friends u can go to and tell them things and they make u feel better by telling u jokes. Those are the best types of friends. I wish I could've got to know her more.

It is absolutely crazy to know someone, to say hi to them in the halls or have them in ur class and then the next day they're gone. No more seeing her awesome face or cool glasses I always took from her and played with.

The first time hearing this, I was in utter shock. I couldn't believe it. She never got the chance to graduate. She never got the chance to go to college and study to be a lawyer, and that's heartbreaking. To know such a sweet girl had this happen to her. And no it wasn't a car crash or drug overdose or suicide. Heidi wasn't that type of girl. I won't reveal anything else about this. Its not my case to and I feel its not right to reveal too much.

But I just have to say this. Don't spread hate or rudeness. U never know when someone could go in a blink of an eye. Watch what u say to people. U never know if ur the cause of their death. How would it feel to know u ended someone's life because of one word?

And yes I can be hypocritical. I can be mean and call people names when they piss me off, but I can change how I act.

And so can u.

Life is too short, u never know when its ur time to leave this earth. There's no time for hate and bitterness. We're here for a reason and I can tell u right now, spreading hate isn't one of them. We're here to change the world not to decrease the world's population. That makes no damn sense.

Let's make a pact. Let's be nice to people. Yes its hard because ppl can be dumbasses but don't fall into being a dumbass with them. Let's be mature and make the right decisions. Let's do right for the ppl who never got the chance to or for the ppl who always did do right, but were sadly taken from us. Let's do it for our deceased peers, family, friends, and even strangers.

R.I.P. Heidi C.♡

U will dearly be missed by me and the students of CMHS and the community.

-Khristina xx