Chapter 12

Yay! An update! Sorry to keep u guys waiting:) Here ya go...

—-

Even though Niall knew the kiss was coming, he was still shocked when Zayn pressed his lips to his.

Zayn sheepishly pulls away a little, their lips still brushing. "Hey, its okay. Just relax."

Niall nods and Zayn leans in again and captures his lips with Niall's. At first, Niall thought Zayn's lips were extremely soft. He thought kissing a guy would be rough but he was mistakened. Another thought was that Zayn's lip tasted good like strawberry Carmex. And the last thought was that he liked it. So he begins to move his lips with Zayn's and both boy's lips move in sync.

Zayn places his hand on the back of Niall's neck to deepen the kiss causing Niall to gasp. He then shyly pries Niall's mouth open and pushes his tongue in. Niall moans at the contact and begins to twirl his tongue around Zayn's for awhile.

"Okay, that's enough" Niall pulls away breathlessly causing Zayn to pout.

"We need to continue this tutoring session. It ends in thirty minutes" he continues. Zayn nods understandingly and picks up his book again to place on his lap. He can't help but think of the kiss and smile doing so.

—-

"He told me to kiss him!" Zayn smiles.

"What?! Why?!" Harry yells through the phone.

Zayn shrugs, "I don't know. His girlfriend broke up with him and he was crying and stuff then he asked me to kiss him."

Harry tsks, "Zayn, I don't think this is good."

Zayn scrunches his brows. "How?"

"Oh, come on, don't you see? His girlfriend dumped him. He was feeling lonely and upset and he just needed someone."

"Are you trying to say that Niall only wanted me to kiss him to make him feel better from the breakup?"

Harry sighs, "Yes, genius."

"I...I don't think so."

"Oh, come on! He only wanted you because he was feeling desperate! Zayn, he's not gay! He doesn't want you!"

"W-what? H-how can you say that Harry?!"

"Because its the truth!"

"Fuck you" Zayn hangs up and throws his phone across the room. He begins pacing back and forth and tugging at his matted hair.

Is it true? Did Niall only want him because he was desperate and lonely?

I guess he'll find out tomorrow.

—-

Zayn saw Niall at his locker the next morning. If Niall really only wanted him because of his breakup then he was gonna find out for sure.

So Zayn sneaks up behind Niall and wraps his arms around him. Niall jumps and turns to see Zayn smiling and then kiss his cheek. "Malik, what are you doing?" Niall says.

Zayn frowns and pull away but grabs Niall's hand and kisses his knuckles. "I missed you."

Niall pulls away his hand and scratches the back of his neck and sighs. "I um...I need to get to class. Seeya."

Zayn rolls his eyes, "We're going to the same class, silly" he walks beside Niall.

Niall glances at him, biting his lip. "Oh, yeah."

He feels Zayn hand grasp his and he pulls away once again. "Let's just walk, yeah?"

Zayn frowns but obliges. Maybe Harry was right.