Chapter 13

Zayn and Harry turn to see Niall and Liam standing there. Niall's fist were clenched and his face was beet red.

"Niall, Liam? What are you two doing here?" Zayn asked completely confused.

"I can ask you the same thing" Niall says.

Zayn placed his hands on his hips. "What the fuck is your problem?"

Harry comes up to Zayn and puts his hand on his waist. Zayn was too caught in Niall to even pull away. Niall growls at them and surges forward. He grabs Zayn's wrist and drags him away.

"Niall, what the hell?!" Zayn squirms in his grip but Niall only tightens it. Damn, that boy is strong.

"Niall, let go!"

Niall ignores him, mumbling things to himself. He doesn't know why he just did that. He saw Zayn and Harry together and he just lost it. He had to do everything in his power to not beat the living shit out of Harry. He takes Zayn outside and they go to the side of the building. He throws Zayn against the brick wall causing him to wince.

"So you've moved on?" Niall snaps.

"What?" Zayn says confused.

"You fucking moved on already?! What the hell, Zayn?!" Niall paces back and forth gripping at his hair with a befuddled Zayn watching him.

"Moved on?" Zayn says.

Niall snaps his head to him, his eyes cold and dark. He stomps over to Zayn, their faces centimeters away. "You're dating Harry now?!"

Zayn's eyes grow wide, "W-what? No!"

"Then why the hell was he all over you, dammit?!" Niall yells.

"Why the hell do you care?! You don't care about me! You're nothing but an asshole!" Zayn yells back.

"Who the hell said I didn't care?"

Zayn rolls his eyes at the crazy blonde. "Are you kidding me?! You've been pushing me away since we kissed! You're being a damn dick! You only kissed me because you felt lonely and needed someone! You don't care about me! You used me!"

Niall takes a deep breath and clenches his eyes shut. "Zayn, I...I-"

"Save it! If you really cared about me you wouldn't push me away! You're a jerk and I want nothing to do with you! I can't believe I ever liked you" Zayn tries to walk off but Niall grabs his wrist again and pulls him back into place.

"Fucking hell, Zayn! Listen to me!"

"Leave me alone, Niall!" Zayn pushes Niall but Niall takes Zayn's wrists and pins them beside his head.

"Listen to me. I...care about you. I-I..." Niall trails off. He takes another deep breath and gulps. "I maybe can't tell you how much I care but I can show you."

Zayn rolls his eyes, "It doesn't matter, Niall. Forget it."

Niall leans into Zayn's face causing Zayn to completely freeze. "Stop talking" he commands.

Niall crashes his lips onto Zayn's making Zayn groan. Niall moves his lips feverishly against his but grows angry when he doesn't feel Zayn kiss back. He pulls away. "Zayn, kiss me."

And before Zayn can do anything, Niall places his lips back to his. Zayn stands there for second not reacting again. Niall growls against his lips and pressed Zayn's wrists harder agains the wall making him gasp. Niall gets the opportunity to surge his tongue in and explore his sweet mouth. Zayn finally gives in and wraps his arms around Niall's neck and kisses back with just as much force. When they finally need to breathe, they pull away but place their foreheads against each other.

Niall smiles sheepishly. "Does that show you?"

Zayn smiles still dazed after their snog. "I guess."

Niall takes his hand in Zayn's. "Zayn, I'm sorry for how I treated you. It was wrong to push you away but I was scared. I was scared of actually liking you. I've never been with a guy or been through this. I really like when we kissed and I really like you. The truth is, I'm not the best at showing my feelings. I'm not a mushy lovey-dovey kinda guy. But I realize now that I wanna be with you. I maybe scared but fuck, I wanna be scared with you."

Zayn blushes, "I think you sound pretty mushy to me."

Niall punches his arm playfully. "Shut up. But seriously I'm willing to be in a relationship with you and I hope you can forgive me" he bites his lip.

Zayn kisses his cheek. "Of course I forgive you and I'd love to be in a relationship with you too."

Niall smiles and shyly pecks Zayn's lips. "Wanna go back inside?"

Zayn nods, "Yeah."

They head back into the club hand-in-hand.

—-

Yes! Niall finally admits his feelings for Zayn and they're together! Yay♡