Chapter 24

A new morning is here and sunlight pours into the sex-smelling bedroom through the sheer pink curtains. Zayn's eyes flutter open and he squints trying to reajust to the light. He looks around seeing he's not in a familiar surrounding.

Tiny trickles of air are hitting his collarbone and he looks down seeing a silent Niall laying on him.

All of last night's memories pop into Zayn's head and he smiles widely. He made love to Niall. It was definitely the best night of his life.

Zayn smiles down at his lover affectionetly. He always loved how Niall slept. He looked so cute and peaceful. So Zayn stares at him for awhile, admiring everything about the perfect boy.

Niall stirs in his sleep and he lets out the cutest mewl from his parted lips. His eyes snap open and at first he's shocked but then his eyes soften when he sees Zayn smiling that smile where his eyes crinkle and his tongue is tucked between his teeth. That smile that always made Niall melt.

"Morning" Niall croaks and Zayn internally groans at how sexy his morning voice is.

"Morning" Zayn replies.

"I-"

Suddenly, the bedroom door opens and in pops a groggy Sam. Her droopy, bloodshot eyes widen when she sees two naked males in her bed. "Whoa, sorry" she covers her eyes.

Niall's eyes grow big and Zayn blushes furiously while pulling the duvet to his neck. "No, we're so sorry, Sam. We'll leave as soon as possible" Niall apologizes.

Sam removes her eyes and holds up her hands indicating for Zayn and Niall to stay there. "No, its okay, relax. My parents won't be home until tonight so I have plenty of hours to clean, haha my house is trashed. You two just stay there and relax. Its fine. I'll wash the sheets and duvet, its okay."

Niall rose a brow, "You sure, Sammy?"

"Yes."

"Like 100% sure?"

Sam rolls her eyes, "Yes! Now will you two cuties calm down? Its fine, I'm even making breakfast."

"Thank you" Zayn mumbles, still embarassed.

Sam nods then walks out the door. Her head pops in a second later and she's giggling. "I woke up on the roof. Can you believe that?"

Niall laughs and Zayn stares at them wildly. Why are they laughing like this whole awkward situation didn't occur? But he tries smiling nonetheless.

"God, my party must've been that great, huh? I got like seven people out cold by the pool, a few in the garage in my car, some in the basement, and some old guy in a Santa costume out in the driveway" Sam snickers.

Niall throws his back, his loud laugh echoing throughout the quiet mansion. "It was pretty fun, Sammy."

"Glad you had a great time. Seeya 'round, leprachaun" Sam smiles and walks out the room, shutting the door.

Zayn turns to Niall seeing him roll his eyes at the nickname Sam gave him. "You two seem to get along. You know her?"

Niall shrugs and picks at a string from the cover. "Eh, I've stayed here a few times."

Zayn rose a brow, "Really?"

"Yeah, she's great. She's like a sis to me."

"Why do you stay with her?" Zayn questions.

Niall's blood runs cold and he shifts uncomfortably around the bed, not keeping eye contact with Zayn.

"Niall, why do you stay with her sometimes?" Zayn repeats.