Chapter 15

"Red or blue?" Zayn holds up the two shirts to Louis.

"Hmm, the red one. It'll bring out those pretty golden eyes of your's" Louis winks.

Zayn rolls his eyes and heads to his attached bathroom to change. "So how are you and Liam?" Zayn shouts so Louis can hear him.

Louis sighs, "We're not talking. He's avoiding me."

"I know its hard, Lou. But trust me he'll come around. Liam really likes you."

"I know that but his parents...they won't agree with it. Liam's fucking terrified and I don't blame him. I mean, look at the shit I got from coming out freshmen year."

"Zayn, Niall's here!" Trisha yells from downstairs.

Zayn rushes out the bathroom and stares at Louis with wide eyes. "Shit, he's here! How do I look?" he whisper-shouts.

Louis holds up two thumbs. "Fabulous, babe."

Zayn laughs and runs downstairs with Louis hot on his heels. He sees Niall leaning against the door, smirking. God, he looks beautiful. His hair is done in his signature blonde quiff but it looks a lot more put together. He's wearing his American flag tank top along with some black jeans and converse. The two just stand there staring at each other until Louis clears his throat.

"Uh, Zayn I better go. Seeya Monday" he says passing Zayn and walks to the door.

Niall leans off it. "Louis, right?" he points to the shorter boy.

Louis smiles, "That's my name, don't wear it out."

Niall reaches his hand out to shake. "I'm Niall."

Louis shakes his hand, "Yeah, I know. Zayn talks about you all the time. He freakin' stalks you-"

All of a sudden, a shoe comes across Louis' face. Louis holds his cheek and turns to Zayn gobsmacked. "Louis?! You we're leaving, right?!" Zayn presses frantically.

Louis nods slowly. "Yeah, God, calm down. No need to throw a damn shoe" he mumbles. He opens the door and turns back to Niall. "Wrap it before you tap it."

Another shoe comes flying at Louis but Louis shuts the door quickly making the shoe hit it with a loud thud.

Niall turns to Zayn with wide eyes. He's still on the stairwell nervously laughing and scratching the back of his neck. "Don't listen to him! He does drugs!"

Niall laughs and walks over to Zayn. He steps up a few stairs until he's so close to Zayn their breaths are mingling. "So you stalk me, huh?"

"W-what? No! That's crazy! Louis' crazy!" Zayn says quickly.

Niall laughs again and shakes his head. He places his hand on Zayn's and bites his lip. "Oh, that's sad because I was just up in my room maybe ten minutes ago jerking off to the thought of you. So sad you couldn't see it."

Zayn's eyes bulge out his head as he watches a smirking Niall walk down to stairwell and to the door. Niall opens it and turns back to him. "Coming, babe?"

Zayn nods slowly and swallows. He can't believe Niall just said that. Flashes of Niall, sweaty and laying on his bed jerking off and moaning Zayn's name come across Zayn's mind. His hand goes down to his pants to situate his crotch as he follows Niall to his truck but not before putting his shoes back on.

—-

"I'm so gonna kick your arse, Ni" Zayn smiles while situating the vest he had on.

"No way, babe. You're dead meat" Niall says.