chapter 1

You finally arrived at the airport you walked over to your luggage when you saw Jonah waiting for you, you ran towards him. When he finally noticed you to he hugged you.

'I missed you so much little sis.' he says while kissing you on your head

You: I missed you to jojo ( jojo/jo is your nickname for Jonah )

Jonah: tell me everything. (He says while grabbing a bag.) what country was your favorite? Which languages can you speak? Which country was the coldest? And which one was warmest?

'Jonah calm down I can 't answer all those questions if you don't let me speak.' You say laughing.

Jonah: sorry I am just so excited to have you back and to hear all of your stories.

'and you will but rn I am really tired and just want to know how you are and how the other guys are.' You say while getting in the car.

Jonah: yeah, I get it I am sorry.

You: don't be sorry. But how are you anyway?

Jonah: I am fine, I am great actually the band and I are doing really well and we just came back from our Europe tour a few weeks ago.

You: omg that's so amazing I am so happy for you jo.

Jonah: thanks y/n but it's going to be even better now you are back bc now I can share everything with my favorite little sister.

You're finally at the house and you are really surprised, I mean you knew the house was big but this big, and the view they have over LA it's just amazing. You and Jonah grab your bags and walk inside when you walk in the house you see....