chapter 10

The next morning you wake up early and you notice that someone lays besides you. You look to see who it is and you see Daniel and you remember that he came here yesterday night. You hear someone walking in the hallway, so you quickly wake Daniel up and tell him to hide in your closet just in case someone comes in. luckily you did bc Daniel just was hidden and you just laid back in bed when Jonah came in.
Jonah: Goodmorning sis, time to wake up.
You: I am already awake but thanks jo.
Jonah: why I had to wake you up actually?
You: bc I have a shoot in two hours and I know you’re always up early.
Jonah: for which brand you have a shoot today?
You: just for a magazine not for a brand today.
Jonah: nice, where do you need to be, maybe I can bring you.
You: I need to go to the beach but you don’t need to bring me I go with y/bff/n.
Jonah: alright then we come with you next time.
You: that’s alright with me, but can you go away now so I can get ready.
‘already on my way out.’ Jonah says laughing while closing the door behind him.
You wait a few minutes then you quietly open the door to see if there is anybody in the hallway. There is nobody so you go to your closet and tell Daniel he can come out now.
Daniel: I am really glad rn that you have a walk-in closet.
‘yeah I’m sure you are but you got to go too. Bye Daniel.’ you say while pushing him to the door.
Daniel: wait wait wait wait.
You: what?
‘don’t I get a goodbye kiss?’ Daniel says pouting.
‘fine.’ you say and you give him a kiss. ‘now get out.’
‘bye cutie.’ Daniel says smiling.
You close your door behind him and you start to smile bc of how such an idiot Daniel actually is. You go to your closet and pick some clothes you’re told to wear summer clothes so you pick out some shorts and a nice shirt. Then you go to the bathroom and do your hair and make-up.

When you are done you go downstairst

When you are done you go downstairst. You go to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. When you walk into the kitchen you see Jonah and Daniel talking.
You: hey guys.
Daniel&Jonah: hey.
Jonah: wow you look good sis.
You: thx jo.
Jonah: on what time is y/bff/n here?
You: she can be here any minute.
Right when you say that you hear a car. You look out the window and see its y/bff/n.
You: there she is.