chapter 4

You and Daniel go to the supermarket and buy some eggs, bacon and a few other things. When you got everything, you go back home and try to teach Daniel to cook a ‘good’ meal.
You: want do you want to make anyway?
Daniel: just an English breakfast, I think.
You: really you can’t even make that?
Daniel: of course I can, sort of.
‘omg Daniel.’ you say laughing.
Daniel: what I am just not good at cooking okay.
‘what if I just make it?’ You say laughing.
Daniel: nooooo, I want to help.
You: fine but you need to do what I say.
Daniel: alright.
You: alright then. Pass me the eggs will you.
Daniel: okay, here.
You: thanks.
‘do you need some baking powder to?’ He says laughing while throwing some baking powder on you.
You: oh you shouldn’t have done that Seavey.
‘what? This?’ He says while throwing some more baking powder on you.
You: alright now it’s war.
You start throwing food on each other and you two and the whole kitchen becomes a huge mess. Daniel is out of food but you’re not you keep throwing food at him and he starts to run after you. You laugh and run away from him but bc of all the food on the ground you slip and fall on the floor. Daniel leans over you ‘I got you’ he says while looking you in the eye with a big smile. You look each other in the eyes for a moment and then Daniel moves is head closer to yours but then Jonah walks in.
Jonah: wtf Daniel.
Daniel looks startled at Jonah.
‘Jonah! It’s not what it looks like.’ Daniel says while you two get up.
Jonah: really?! So you weren’t about to kiss my sister or something like that?
Daniel: what?! No of course not. y/n was teaching me to cook and we ended up in a food fight and then I was out of food but y/n were not so she kept throwing food on my so I chased after her, she slipped and I leaned over her and then you came in.
Jonah: so nothing happened between you two?
You and Daniel: no!
Jonah: really?
You and Daniel: really!
Jonah: sorry guys it just really seemed like it and I don’t know I just freaked out or something.
Daniel: it’s okay.
You: no it’s not! So what if something happened? What then? I can take care of myself Jonah. Yes I am your little sister but I am not THAT little anymore.
Jonah: y/n.....
‘no I don’t want to hear it. I just.... I just really need to get out of here right now see you later Daniel.’ you say while leaving the house.