chapter 31

Jonah walks downstairs and you all stop laughing.
You: hey jo.
Jonah says nothing and walks to the kitchen.
Corbyn: let me talk to him.
You: yeah I think that’s better rn.
Corbyn walks to the kitchen. You and Daniel stay behind, watching tv.
(Corbyn's pov)
I walk to the kitchen. I see Jonah making breakfast and go stand next to him.
Jonah: what is it Corbyn?
Corbyn:  listen man I get that you’re mad at them I would be to if I found out that my best friend and little sister were together, but you know Daniel is a good guy and that he won’t hurt her.
Jonah: I know but still, she is my little sister and he promised me to not date her.
Corbyn: that was before she came here, they both can nothing do about the fact that they fell for each other and you know Daniel will take good care of her. Remember that time you had a tough time, Daniel was there for you.
Jonah: you’re right. Fine I will try to get used to them, but I don’t want to see them do something.
‘don’t say that to me.’ Corbyn says laughing.
Jonah walks to the living room.
(your pov)
You hear Jonah comes back into the room and goes sit next to you.
Jonah: alright then, I will try to be okay with you guys on one condition....