chapter 29

You go to the bathroom and take a shower, when you are done you put on your pajamas on and walk back to your room but in de hallway you bump into Daniel.
Daniel: hey babe.
‘leave me alone.’ you say trying to walk away but he grabs your arm.
Daniel: hey what's up?
You: nothing just leave me alone.
Daniel: not until you tell me what’s going on.
You: I just think it’s better if we break up.
Daniel: what?! Why?!
‘bc I don’t feel that way about you.’ you say looking down with tears in your eyes
Daniel: bull shit! I know that you feel the same. Why don’t you tell me the real reason?
You: nobody wants us together Daniel and we only hurt Zach with it too!
Daniel: Zach will get over it and Jonah will also get used to us.
‘what if they don’t Daniel? I guess we just have to forget each other.’ you say turning around with a tear running down your cheek and walking away.
Daniel: you know I can’t do that!!
You: why not Daniel?
‘bc I love you, y/n.’ Daniel says while gabbing your arm and turning you around.
You look into his ocean blue eyes and you see that he means it, you smash your lips on his and he kisses you back, you guys start to make out. He pushes you against the wall and lifts you up. He starts kissing your neck, leaving big hickeys, what makes you moan softly. He carries you to your bed and lays you down while still kissing you. He takes off his shirt and pants and you take off yours, then you start kissing again. He takes off your bra and then his hands go to your underwear.
Daniel: are you sure you want to do this?
You: yes Daniel, I love you I want to lose it with you.
He smiles at you and kisses you again. He takes off your underwear and grabs a condom. You all know what happens next. When you’re done you just lay next to each other still a breathing a little heavy.
You: well that was....
Daniel: amazing.
You: yeah.
You look at him and he turns his head to you with a big smile on his face, what makes you also smile. You cuddle up to him and he puts his arm around you.

You: well I don’t know about you but I'm tired as hell so I'm gonna sleep, goodnight

Daniel: yeah m2, goodnight.
Daniel gives you a kiss on your head and both go to sleep.