chapter 24

(the next morning)
You woke up with a terrible headache and saw that it was already 11:00 AM you also noticed you were still in your party clothes. You put on some comfy clothes and then you walked to the bathroom to take an aspirin.

After you are done you walk down stairs to the kitchen

After you are done you walk down stairs to the kitchen. You see Jonah sitting on the table talking to the guys, they all go quiet when you come in. You see that Jonah kinda sends them away and wants to talk to you.
You: what is it jo?
Jonah: really, you need to ask me that?
You: is this bc I became drunk?
Jonah: of course it is why else would it be. What all happened last night?
You: I don’t know, I don’t remember much of last night.
Jonah: see this is what I mean.
You: I’m sorry jo I was just having fun and drunk a little too much, so what that happens sometimes.
Jonah: whatever, tell me what you do remember.
You: I know that I did go to a restaurant with y/bff/n. and then we did go to a club, Where Jayden was already waiting for us. We talked a little and then we did go inside, and more I can’t remember.
Jonah: so after that you don’t remember anything?
You: nope nothing.
Jonah: so as far as you know you maybe even had sex with a freakin random guy.
You: I wouldn’t do that.
Jonah: I don’t know y/n, you were really drunk and sometimes you do really stupid things when you’re drunk.
You: yeah, but I would never cheat on Daniel.
Jonah: so you and Daniel are really together?
You: yes we are.
Jonah: alright then I will talk about that with you when Daniel is here to. For now I just mean you maybe didn’t cheat on purpose.
You: I really don’t know jo, I can’t remember anything. But where is y/bff/n btw?
Jonah: she did go home this morning bc her mother is coming to her house today. But enough about this. Shall we go get Daniel?
You: that’s finally an idea I like.
Jonah: great lets go then.
You, Jonah and Corbyn go to the car and drive to the hospital to go get Daniel.