chapter 18

Daniel’s hands go to your bra clip and wants to take it off but then Jonah walks in.
Jonah: hey Daniel do you know... WTF!!!
You and Daniel jump of the bed.
Jonah: wtf Daniel!
Daniel: Jonah pls it’s not what it looks like.
Jonah: well it looks like you were about to fuck my little sister! Or am I wrong?!
You and Daniel stand there awkwardly and say nothing.
Jonah: I can’t believe you Daniel! She is my freakin sister! How could you do such thing?!
Daniel: I'm sorry jo.
Jonah: yeah sure you are it didn’t look like you were very sorry when I walked in!
‘I said that I'm sorry, not that I regret it’ Daniel says softly.
Jonah: wow Daniel you really know how to make me hate you even more than I already do right now.
You: it’s not Daniels fault.
Jonah: who’s fault is it then?!
You: it’s your fault Jonah, that you’re not okay with it that is your problem!
Jonah: of course I’m not okay with it I just saw my sister and my best friend making out!
You: you could also be happy for us!
Corbyn, Zach, y/bff/n and Jack are coming in now to.
Jack: wtf is going on here?
Jonah: this man here was about to fuck my little sister that’s what going on!
Corbyn: don’t scream at us we didn’t do anything.
Zach walks up to Daniel and punches him in the face and Daniel falls Zach keeps punching him and Jack needs to get him off before he stops. Daniel his nose is bleeding as hell and he has bruising all over his face.
‘he needs to get to a hospital now!’ you say scared.
(time skip)
You are at the hospital and the doctors took Daniel, you and Jack are waiting in the waiting room, y/bff/n, Zach, Jonah and Corbyn are still at home so Jonah and Zach can calm down. The doctor comes out of Daniels room and walks to you.
Doctor: he is alright. He has a few bruises and a broken nose but he is alright.
You: can we go see him?
Doctor: yeah you can go to him he is awake, but don’t make it to long he needs to rest.
You and Jack thank the doctor and walk to Daniels room.