chapter 15

When you’re done changing you go back to the pool. The guys all look at you. Zach and jack both whistles.
Jack: looking good girls.
You: thanks.
Zach: yeah definitely looking good you both should wear those more often.
Jonah: hey that is my sister your talking about!
Everyone starts laughing except for Jonah.
‘we will think about it.’ Y/bff/n says laughing.
You both jump into the water and have a lot of fun, you have a water fights and all that kind of stuff. After a while Daniel comes to you when you sit on a chair.
‘you look gorgeous.’ Daniel whispers.
You: thanks. You look good to.
Daniel: what about we sneak back to the house?
You: they will notice that Daniel.
Daniel: no they won't I’m like a ninja, you never hear me coming or leaving.
‘yeah sure you are.’ you say laughing. ‘but I'm not so what about me?’
Daniel: say you don't feel well and that you are gonna lay-down for a while.
You: that is not gonna work, what about I come to your room tonight when everyone is asleep?
Daniel: sounds good princess.
‘And now back into the water with you!’ Daniel says while picking you up.
‘Daniel James Seavey put me down now!’ You screaming and laughing at the same time.
‘nope.’ Daniel says laughing. He throws you into the water but you don't let him go so he falls in with you.