chapter 6

After you have played awhile you really start getting hungry.
You: I don't know about you guys but I really need some food.
Jack: yeah me to I am starving.
Corbyn: we can go out I mean it's not that late yet and the weather is pretty good.
Zach: I like that idea.
Daniel: me to.
‘yeah me to. What about you guys.’ Jack says looking at you and Jonah.
You: yeah why not, but you guys do have to show me your favorite places in the dark.
Zach: how do you mean in the dark?
You: well I guess you all have favorite places but your favorite place in the dark can be different than your favorite place when its day.
Zach: ooh yeah in that way. It's fine with me.
Corbyn: yeah sure why not.
You all go to your rooms to get ready. You pick some jeans and a short crop top. Then you go to the bathroom to do your hair and make-up.

 Then you go to the bathroom to do your hair and make-up

When you are done you go down stairs, you see Daniel sitting on the couch waiting for you and the other guys, and you see Zach sitting in the kitchen on his phone

When you are done you go down stairs, you see Daniel sitting on the couch waiting for you and the other guys, and you see Zach sitting in the kitchen on his phone. Zach looks up when he hears you come down stairs and whistles, Daniel looks up now to and his eyes widen when he sees you...
Daniel: wow y/n you look so beautiful.
Zach: Daniel is right, this time, you look really beautiful.
‘thanks’ you say while you feel you cheeks turn red.
The other guys are ready to and you hear them coming down stairs.
Corbyn: so is everybody ready to go?
You: I don’t care if you’re not ready bc we’re leaving now if you want it or not bc I am starving!
The guys all laugh at you and then you all get up and go outside.
You: wait. We're are we going actually?
Jonah: you will see.
You: really guys really? Just tell me. Pleaseeee.
Jonah: nope. But I can tell you that you will definitely like it.
Daniel: and if you don’t like it than you are crazy.
You: is it that good?
All the guys: YES!!
You: alrighttt I get it, you guys love that place.
Corbyn: of course we do it’s one of the best places.
You: yeah yeah, but are we there already?
Zach: almost. It’s just around that corner.
You walk around the corner and you see your favorite restaurant: Chipotle.
You: omg. I freakin love that place it’s so good.
Jonah: I said you would like it.
You all go inside and order some food. When you are done the guys go show you all their favorite places. Jack’s favorite place is the skatepark, Zach's favorite place is a cute little café and Corbyn's favorite place is the beach. You have seen the favorite places of almost all the boys except for Jonah’s and Daniel’s.