chapter 23

When you get in you see it’s really busy and there are ppl almost everywhere. There comes a waiter to you.
Waiter: do these hot girls want a shot?
Y/bff/n: sure why not.
You: I don’t know if that is a smart idea for me.
Jayden: common y/n do it for me, I promise that you will like it.
You: alright then.
You, y/bff/n and Jayden all grab a shot and drink it at once.
You: wow, that was actually pretty good.
Jayden: I told you you would like it.
All three of you grab another shot and another and another. You and Jayden got really drunk and y/bff/n starts to dance and make out with random guys, while you and Jayden are also dancing with each other, and not just normal dancing. You wrap your arms around Jayden's neck while still dancing with him, next thing you know you and Jayden were kissing, after the kiss you just started dancing again. You wanted to go to y/bff/n but you saw she was a little bit ‘busy’ so you just stayed with Jayden you danced with him and sometimes you guys kissed. When the club closed you said bye to Jayden and y/bff/n called a uber, bc she wasn’t that drunk, and you two drove home. When you got home y/bff/n called Jonah outside bc you were too drunk to walk. Jonah came outside and carried you to your room and put you in your bed. Then he walked down stairs to y/bff/n.
Jonah: why let you became her so drunk, you know she can’t handle alcohol very well.
Y/bff/n: I'm sorry I just wasn’t paying attention to her. I thought that she and Jayden would be fine.
Jonah: wait who is Jayden?
Y/bff/n: a friend of y/n.
Jonah: he was with you two?
Y/bff/n: yeah, he and y/n were together the whole night, I think.
Jonah: how do you mean I think?
Y/bff/n: well, let's just say I was a little busy with other things.
Jonah: well I will talk to y/n in the morning but for now I'm going to sleep, goodnight.
Y/bff/n: yeah me too, goodnight