chapter 37

You walk to the beach, suddenly you feel that someone puts his hand in front of your eyes causing you to see nothing anymore. You can hear by his laugh that’s Daniel.
You: Daniel?!
Daniel: maybe.
You: why do you put your hands in front of my eyes.
Daniel: do you trust me?
You: of course I trust you.
Daniel: then walk with me.
You follow Daniel with your eyes still closed. After a few seconds you stop and he tells you to open your eyes. You open your eyes and you see the most beautiful date prepared.

You: did you do this?
Daniel: yes, do you like it?
‘I love it! It's beautiful Daniel, thank you

You: did you do this?
Daniel: yes, do you like it?
‘I love it! It's beautiful Daniel, thank you.’ you say and you give him a kiss.
Daniel: I thought, now Jonah is finally trying to be okay with us we need to celebrate that.
Daniel takes your hand and takes you to the table. he slides your chair back so you can sit down, you go sit and he goes sit on the other chair. You eat amazing food and you talk and laugh a lot.
Daniel: I love you, y/n, and I will never stop loving you.
Daniel stands up and walks to you and helps you up to. You see he has a little box in his hands. Daniel opens the little box and you see the most beautiful ring you’ve ever seen, your jaw drops and you put your hands in front of your mouth.
Daniel: may I?
You nod and Daniel grabs your hand and puts the ring on your finger.
Daniel: when you look at this ring, I hope it reminds you of me, that you remember that I will always love you no matter what and that one day I will replace this with a real engagement ring.
You wrap your arm around his neck and you hug him tightly.
‘I love you so much.’ you whisper in his ear.

’ you whisper in his ear

This is the ring btw:

THE END, maybe there comes a second part of this book but I'm not sure yet