chapter 19

You and Jack thank the doctor and walk to Daniels room.
Jack: hey bro how are you doing?
Daniel: alright I guess.
Jack: I'm sorry about Zach I don’t know why he did that.
Daniel: I do.
You: wait what? You know why he did that?
Daniel: yeah.
Jack: wait do you think it’s bc the thing?
Daniel: why would he else punch me Jack?
Jack: you’re right.
You: okay guys were the fuck are you talking about?
Jack: sorry y/n but we can’t tell you we promised Zach.
You: are you kidding me, Zach just punched Daniel, my freakin boyfriend, into the hospital and you two can’t tell me why he did it?
Daniel: sorry y/n.
Jack: wait wait wait. Boyfriend?!
You: oh common you are not gonna tell me you hadn’t figured that one out yet.
Jack: well yeah I mean, I thought it but I didn’t know for sure yet. Well in that case, it was nice to know you Daniel but I think Zach and Jonah are going to kill you.
‘it was nice to know you to Jack’ Daniel says a little bit laughing.
Doctor: sorry guys but you need to go now, you can come back tomorrow and then he also can come home with you.
You: alright then.
You walk to Daniel and give him a kiss.
You: see you tomorrow babe.
Daniel: see you tomorrow cutie.
Jack: bye Dan.
‘bye Jack.’ Daniel says while he and Jack do the handshake.
You and jack drive back home. When you come home you hear Jonah talking in the kitchen with Zach and Corbyn, and you see y/bff/n sitting on the couch in the living room You walk to your room and Jack goes to the kitchen. You can still hear them talk so you put on your music and take a shower. When you get back to your room you put on some comfy clothes

 When you get back to your room you put on some comfy clothes

and go lay on your bed and just look YouTube video’s and on Instagram on your phone

and go lay on your bed and just look YouTube video’s and on Instagram on your phone.You see in the corner of your eye that someone comes in. You guess it’s Jonah so you just keep looking at your phone. When he comes closer you see it’s not Jonah.