chapter 26

Y/n: I can so why don't I just make it and then can you guys pick out a movie.

Jack: yeah sure why not.

Y/n: great.

You go to the kitchen and make the pizza, while the guys pick out a movie on Netflix. When the pizza's are done you go back to the guys and they turn on the movie.

Zach: omg y/n this is really good.

You: thanks.

Corbyn: yeah it is you should work as pizza makers.

You start to laugh.

'I will consider it.' y/n says laughing.

After a while you have eaten all of your pizza but your still hungry and you see that Daniel still got some, so you grab a piece of his pizza. He looks at you with his mouth open.

'what?' you say laughing.

Daniel: who said you could have that?

'I did.' you say smirking while taking a bite.

Daniel: uhm, don't worry I will get you back.

'yeah I don't think so.' you say with a smirk.

'just wait.' Daniel says smirking.

Jack: omg guys just stop with being cute for a moment and just watch the movie will you.

You and Daniel laugh at each other and just watch the movie again. The movie just stopped when Daniel suddenly lifted you up and run outside with you and stood still next to the pool. All the other guys followed you outside.

Daniel: are you still sure I won't get you back?

You: yes, bc you know that if you drop me I won't let you go and then you would fall in with me.

Daniel: no I got that covered.

You: wait, what do you mean?

'Jack you grab her legs then I will take her arms!' Daniel screams to Jack.

'no no no no you are not gonna do this.' you say walking slowly backwards while you see Jack walking toward you with a smirk on his face.

Daniel: why not?

You: bc I will definitely kill you.

Daniel: how then?

'I have my ways.' you say smirking.

Jack: oeehhhh Daniel are you sure you wanna do this, I think she is meaning no more sex for a while.

Daniel: oh if that's it, I can handle that. I think.

'alright then, throw me into the water and find out my ways to kill you.' you say smirking at giving him a wink.

Daniel: alright then, Jack grab her legs.

Jack grabs your legs while Daniel lifts you up on your arms. They count to three and then throw you in the water but you keep on holding Daniel's wrists causing him to fall in with you. What makes all of you laugh except for Daniel who is just disappointed his plan didn't work.

'I said you would fall in with me.' you say laughing.