chapter 28

When you come into your room, Zach goes sit on your bed and you can see that he is kinda scared to tell you what he is about to tell you. You go sit next to him and he looks at you.

Zach: you promise you won't get mad?

You: Zach, of course I won't get mad.

Zach: alright then.

He takes a deep breath and starts talking.

Zach: the reason I punched Daniel was bc I'm in love with you and Daniel knew that. He knew that I am in love with you and still he didn't tell me that he was with you. So that night when Jonah found you guys making out, I flipped I was so mad at Daniel for being with you when he knew I was in love with you, but I was even more mad at him for not telling me. So I started punching him over and over and it was after you left to the hospital when I thought what have I done.

When he is done he puts his head in his hands and you just sit there not knowing what to say. You look at Zach and see he still has his head in his hands, you sit closer to him and give him a hug. After a while you let go of the hug.

Zach: I understand if you hate me.

You: I don't hate you, Zach.

Zach: really?

You: of course not. Do you think I would have done any different if Daniel and y/bff/n would be together rn? But I'm in love with Daniel I'm sorry.

'i know.' Zach says sadly 'but are we good?' he asks scaredly.

You: yes, Zach we're good.

Zach: you have no idea how happy i'm rn, I can finally sleep again.

Zach gives you a kiss on the cheek 'I will always love you.' Zach  whispers and he walks to the door.

Zach: goodnight y/n.

You: goodnight.

Zach walks out of your room and closes the door.

soon posting more, i'm kinda busy with school but i post as much as possible.😘