chapter 25

When you get there Daniel is already waiting for you guys. You grab his stuff and go back home. The whole way home Jonah is quiet, while Corbyn and Daniel are talking the whole time. After a while they are finally done talking. Daniel turns to you, lays his arm over your shoulders and you lay your head on his shoulder and he lay his head on yours.
‘I missed you so much’ Daniel whispers while giving you a kiss on the head.
‘you were only gone for one night.’ you say a little bit laughing. ‘but I missed you to.’
The rest of the way you two sit like that and nobody talks. When you are home you all get out and Daniel grabs his stuff out of the car. Daniel puts his stuff in his room while you go all sitting on the couch, Zach and Jack are coming down to, when Daniel comes back he goes sit next to you. You see that Zach and Daniel look at each other but you don’t really pay attention to it.
‘you know, maybe you should just forgive Zach.’ Daniel whispers.
You: are you kidding me, he punched you into a hospital and he can’t tell me why.
Daniel:  no, but I know why he did it and I say it was a pretty good reason isn’t that enough?
You: no, he doesn’t want to tell me what I wanna know well then he doesn’t have to tell me anything.
Daniel: y/n common, please. At least talk to him.
You: no Daniel and there is nothing you can say to change my mind.
You see Daniel look at Zach and see their mouth move without any sound coming out.
Jack: so what are we gonna eat? Bc I’m starving.
Corbyn: yeah me too.
Zach: shall we just order pizza?
You: or we make pizza, it’s not that hard.
Daniel: that would be a great idea if we could cook, but we can’t