chapter 8

You sit there for a while with Daniel and you guys really have fun. You notice that you and Daniel sit closer to each other than first. You two are looking at the stars. Suddenly you feel something grab your hand you look at your hand and see that’s Daniels hand. You smile and look at sky again.
(Daniels thoughts)
God I like her so much. I am glad Jonah let me go alone here with her. I grabbed her hand and she didn’t pull it back, she even smiled when she saw that I grabbed her hand. I think I should tell her that i like her otherwise there isn’t gonna be an opportunity for a long time. But how should I tell her and who says that see likes me to. I think I just gonna have to hope that see feels the same.
(your pov)
You feel Daniel staring at you so you look at him to.
‘what?’ you ask smiling.
‘I really like you y/n.’ Daniel says while looking you in the eye.
‘I like you to Daniel.’ you say and you look in his eyes to.
He moves his head closer to yours and softly grabs your cheek with his hand. You feel his breath on your face and then he kisses you, a soft and passionate kiss and you kiss him back. After a while you both pull away he smiles at you and you feel your cheeks burning you look down and smile to. He softly lays 2 fingers under your chin and pulls your head up.
Daniel: I like it way more if I can see your beautiful smile.
You smile again and he kisses you soft. You both pull away bc Daniels phone rings. Daniel looks at his phone and sees it’s Jonah and he looks at the time.
Daniel: shit!
You: what? Who is it?
Daniel: it's Jonah.
You: why? Wait what time is it?
Daniel: 12:01 am
You: o god Jonah is gonna kill us
Daniel: no not us, just me.
You: not if he found out that we kissed than he kills me to.
Daniel: he doesn't have to know. Wait a minute I am gonna pick up.
(Daniel answers the phone.)
Daniel: hey Jonah whats up?
Jonah: where are you? You should be back at 12!
Daniel: we're on our way but the way back takes longer than expected.
Jonah: alright then but make sure you're back soon.
Daniel: yes Jonah we will come as fast as we can. See you later jo bye.
(end call)
Daniel hangs up and looks at you. You both burst into laugh.
‘Well I guess we have to go back now.’ You say laughing.
Daniel: yep, sad enough we do.
You: but what did you meant with he doesn't have to know?
Daniel: well if you want we can keep this, us, a secret. For now.
You: well I do think that is the best idea rn.
Daniel: alright, then we keep us a secret for now.
You walk back to the car and the whole time you and Daniel hold hands. You get in the car and you drive home.