chapter 2

When you walk in the house you see a complete chaos and 2 guys are running around a table while 2 other guys are trying to cook. Jonah screams and they all stop for a second to look at you guys.
Jonah: this is my sister y/n.
When they see you they act like nothing happened and introduce themselves. A cute guy with blonde hair starts
??: hi I am Corbyn.
then another cute guy with curly hair comes
??: hi I am jack.
Then a cute guy with Brown hair and a little bit of a babyface
??: hey I am Zach.
and then there is this really hot and cute guy with Brown hair and a tooth gap.
??: hey I am Daniel.
You feel your face turn red when he smiles at you so you look down to hide it as much as possible.
You: hey, nice to meet you and thanks for letting me live here with you guys.
Corbyn: of course, you're Jonah's sister and the times we talked to you you seemed us really nice so why not.
Jack: yeah and as you can see we have enough space.
‘what were you guys doing actually when I came in?’ You say laughing
Zach: what do you mean?
You: well you and jack were running around the table and Corbyn and Daniel were doing something what looked a little bit like cooking.
Zach: ooohh that yeah, we were trying to make you dinner but as you can see we are not very good at it and then Jack started chasing me out of nowhere.
Jack: OUT OF NOWHERE?! Look at my damn clothes you ruined them!
You notice just now that Jacks clothes are totally white bc of what you think is baking powder.
Zach: I didn't do that you probably just did of yourself and blame me for it.
‘No, I didn't do it myself you did this.’ Jack says fake crying.
Daniel: just a little warning y/n they do this all the time.
‘thanks for the warning Daniel.’ You say laughing.
Zach: how do you mean we never do this only when jack is acting like a baby just like now
Jack: I never act like a baby.
Jonah: well sometimes you do.
Jack looks very hurt at Jonah, everyone started to laugh except for jack of course.