Chapter 31

The kiss was magical. I was mesmerized with the passion that was felt, but not spoke of.

My eyes remained closed after a few added seconds after our lips departed. I was memorizing every second of the night. I was so alive for a change. I knew I existed and I was important. Tristen was quiet as well. We had so many unspoken desires. Yet we was mature of our actions. I knew that I was in no hurry to rush things. We had plenty of time to further our curiosity. We ended it with a satisfied smile to each other.

"It's getting late. I am sure our parents are anxious for us to call it a night." Tristen stated with a hesitant look.

"I am sure you are right." I said with the same look. He stood up and offered his hands out to me. I gracefully took them and stood to his level. We embraced holding each other tight. I did not want to let him go. I had such an amazing night, that he had become my security.

He placed his cheek on the top of my head, and raised it to give me a small kiss on top of my head where his cheek was. He rubbed his hands up and down my back causing a warm friction. I had a moment of warmth before he squeezed me tight against his chest. My head rested on his shoulder line. I held it there cherishing all of the tenderness of the moment.

I raised my head and he looked down at me with a sweet, endearing smile. He leaned down and gave me a brief, sweet, and soft peck on my lips.

"Goodnight my sweet Daisy." he said smiling passionately.

"Goodnight my sweet Tristen." I repeated using his name. With one final squeeze of my upper torso, he chanted;

"I will call you." And he started for his car. He sat inside and handed me the extra cellphone and a charger that he had promised. He smiled and waved, then he yelled, "Say goodnight to your parents for me, and give them my thanks!" He exclaimed while backing out his car. He then drove off into the dusk of the evening. I stood waiving until he was out of sight. I placed the cellphone in my jacket pocket.

A night of surprises. I felt so vibrant, and satisfied. I also wondered what an upcoming date would bring? I was really happy that he offered another date after Danica dropped such a devious load on his feet.

I decided to go on into the house. I was sure that my parents was exhausted and the days events had also taken a toll on me. I could not fight back my yawn. My parents was cuddled on the sofa, they looked at me with surprise.

"Your date gone so soon?" My father asked.

"Yes. He told me to wish you a goodnight and tell you thank you for the dinner." I answered smiling.

"So did you have an enjoyable evening?" Asked my mother smiling with a gleam in her eye.

"Very much so." I replied smiling shyly.

"Your mother and I are ready to call it a day." My father said stretching his arms out. He reached for his bible and I took my seat, and held hands with my parents. We began prayer. My father included Tristen in his prayer tonight. We gave our Amens, gave hugs, and finished with small pecks on each other's cheeks.

I don't remember making the trip down the hall to my bedroom. I was in my own world, and exausted. I quickly undressed and put on my pajamas, crawled into my bed and under the covers. I fell asleep without even turning off my lamp.

I had Tristen's name on my lips and his face in my mind.

The following morning I slept longer than I should have. I did have sweet dreams of Tristen and I. I did not want to awake from my dream state.

I could hear a funny vibration coming from my floor. I realized I had totally forgot about the cellphone that Tristen had handed me at the end of our night.

I hurried out of bed curiously to see if he was calling. I picked up the phone, and saw it was a message from Tristen.

"Miss you already. I Wanted you to know I was thinking of you." Was what it read. I smiled warmly. I was new to texting, but I picked up on it fast. I replied to his message.

"I miss you as well. I awoke to your smile from my dream." I slowly punched into the phone. I went ahead and plugged the charger into the wall and plugged in the phone. A few minutes later I had a new message to appear.

"So you are awake! I dreamed of you too last night. I think your bikini dramatized me lol." Was what his message read. I laughed and began replying back.

"I dramatized myself in that bikini! I was so tired last night that I had forgotten about the cellphone. It startled me vibrating this morning." I responded. I could feel my stomach growling. I was going to have to allow the phone to charge, and eat myself some breakfast. Not to mention go back outside and retrieve my hidden bikini. I was starting to tan and my sun burn pain had subsided a great deal. The phone began vibrating again.

"Don't be too modest. You looked great in it. I could not get you out of my head after the night ended. I hope I didn't get you into trouble?" He message read.

"No, not yet. I haven't had breakfast yet. So I still have to face my mother, and the phone is charging now. I will message you later on ok?" I responded. A few seconds later I had another message.

"Ok my dear, don't forget me." Was his last message. I grabbed my dirty clothes out of the floor and tossed them in my laundry basket. I slipped on my robe and slippers to go greet my mother good morning and have breakfast.