↳ six

LINDSEY, ROSE, CATHICA, AND THE DOCTOR STAND BACK IN THE BUSY MESS HALL, Suki says goodbye, "Cathica, I'm going to miss you

LINDSEY, ROSE, CATHICA, AND THE DOCTOR STAND BACK IN THE BUSY MESS HALL, Suki says goodbye, "Cathica, I'm going to miss you. Floor five hundred, thank you." Suki said with a smile.

"I didn't do anything." the Doctor smiles,

"Well, you're my lucky charms," she replied, smiling at the Doctor and Lindsey

"All right. I'll hug anyone." the Doctor hugs a laughing Suki.

"Thank you Lindsey." she hugged Lindsey shocking the girl, "Bad Wolf," she whispered, pulling away. "Oh, my God, I've got to go. I can't keep them waiting. I'm sorry." She picked up her bag, rushing over to the lift. Lindsey stared at the Suki wide-eyed, what the..? she thought.

She turned back to them, "Say goodbye to Steve for me. Bye!" The Doctor, Rose, and Lindsey wave as the doors closed.

"Good riddance." Cathica scoffs, crossing her arms.

"You're talking like you'll never see her again. She's only going upstairs." the Doctor questions, noticing her rude attitude when Suki left.

"We won't. Once you go to Floor five hundred you never come back." Cathica remarked, looking at them funny.

Lindsey cast a glance at the Doctor, he felt eyes on him as his eyes shifted towards hers. "Well that sounds suspicious, don't you think?" he nodded with a smile which she returned, Rose watched the interaction with jealous eyes. 

"Have you ever been up there?" Rose asked Cathica, trying to get the Doctor's attention away from the redhead, to which she succeeded.

"Can't... You need a key for the lift, and you only get a key with promotion. No one gets to five hundred except for the chosen few." They entered the room they had just been in, "Look, they only give us twenty minutes maintenance. Can't you give it a rest?" she sighed

"But you've never been to another floor? Not even one floor down?" Lindsey asked, curiously, the Doctor plopping down on the broadcast chair, awaiting her answer as she stood beside him, Rose behind the chair. The Doctor pressed a few buttons on the chair.

"I went to floor sixteen when I first arrived. That's medical. That's when I got my head done, and then I came straight here. Satellite Five, you work, eat and sleep on the same floor. That's it, that's all." she explains as she bent down to check on the equipment, she looks back up at them, "You're not management, are you."

"At last. She's clever." Lindsey hit his shoulder, "Rude."

"And not ginger." he countered, rolling his eyes

"What does that have to do with it?"

"Yeah, well, whatever it is, don't involve me. I don't know anything." Cathica cut him off,

"Don't you even ask?" the Doctor asks

"Well, why would I?" She asks, not looking up from what she's doing.