↳ fourteen

MICKEY ARRIVES AT CARDIFF CENTRAL RAILWAY STATION AND HEADS TO THE REDEVELOPED OVAL BASIN

MICKEY ARRIVES AT CARDIFF CENTRAL RAILWAY STATION AND HEADS TO THE REDEVELOPED OVAL BASIN. The TARDIS is in front of the huge water tower, a very avant-garde slab with water pouring down it. He walked towards the TARDIS knocking on the door only for a young man with brown hair to answer it.

"Who the hell are you?" the man asked in an American accent.

"What do you mean, who the hell am I? Who the hell are you?" Mickey asked confused.

"Captain Jack Harkness. Whatever your selling, we're not buying." Jack said, trying to close the door.

"Get out of my way!" Mickey pushed past Jack into the TARDIS.

"Don't tell me. This must be Mickey." Jack said as he closed the door.

"Here comes trouble!" the Doctor rolled his eyes as he reattached some wires, "How're you doing, Ricky boy?"

"It's Mickey!" Mickey snapped, glaring at the Doctor.

"Don't listen to him, he's winding you up," Rose said.

"You look fantastic," Mickey said to Rose, grinning. Rose smiled, pulling him into a tight hug.

"Aw, sweet, look at these two." Jack smiled at Rose and Mickey, before turning to the Doctor and Lindsey. "How come I never get any of that?"

"Buy us a drink first." the Doctor grinned.

"You're both such hard work," Jack whined, making Lindsey laugh.

"But worth it." Lindsey laughed.

"Did you manage to find it?" Rose asked Mickey, pulling away.

"There you go." Mickey hands over Rose's passport.

"I can go anywhere now." Rose grinned.

"I told you," the Doctor said up from his platform, "you don't need a passport."

"It's all very well going to Platform One and Justicia and the Glass Pyramid of San Kaloon," Rose chuckled, "but what if we end up in Brazil? I might need it. You see, I'm prepared for anything." she winked at the Doctor.

"Sounds like your staying, then," Mickey said disappointingly, looking at his girlfriend sadly. "So, what're you doing in Cardiff? And who the hell's Jumping Jack Flash? I mean, I don't mind you hanging out with big-ears up there-"

"Oi!" the Doctor whined.

"Look in the mirror." the Doctor rolled his eyes, "But this guy, I don't know, he'd kind of-"

"Handsome?" Jack grinned.

"More like cheesy."

"Early twenty-first Century slang." Jack groaned, "Is cheesy good or bad?"

"It's bad."

"But bad means good, isn't that right?"

The Doctor walked down the steps towards Mickey, "Are you saying I'm not handsome?" he whined.