↳ eleven

NANCY GOES TO A SHACK IN SOME ALLEYWAY SIDINGS AND HIDES THE FOOD SHE TOOK FROM THE KITCHEN, IN THE HOUSE THAT SHE WAS LAST IN

NANCY GOES TO A SHACK IN SOME ALLEYWAY SIDINGS AND HIDES THE FOOD SHE TOOK FROM THE KITCHEN, IN THE HOUSE THAT SHE WAS LAST IN. She stands up to see the Doctor smiling with Lindsey beside him.

"How'd you follow me here?"  She asked clearly annoyed that they'd followed her.

"I'm good at following, me. Got the nose for it." the Doctor grinned.

"People can't usually follow me if I don't want them to."

"My nose has special powers."

"Yeah? That's why it-"

Lindsey bit her lip to keep herself from laughing at the Doctor's face.

"What?"

Nancy shared a look with Lindsey who was trying to keep herself from laughing.

"Nothing."

The Doctor looks from Nancy to Lindsey, "What?"

"Nothing," She insisted. "Do your ears have special powers too?"

Lindsey burst out laughing at that, Nancy followed after her, chuckling.

"Oi, stop it." He pouted as Lindsey continues to laugh at him.

"Goodnight, Mister. Missus." She laughed.

"Missus?" Lindsey questioned after she recovered from her laughing fit.

"Nancy, there's something chasing you and the other kids. Looks like a boy and it isn't a boy, and it started about a month ago, right? The thing I'm looking for, the thing that fell from the sky, that's when it landed. And you know what I'm talking about, don't you?"

"There was a bomb. A bomb that wasn't a bomb." Nancy began, "Fell the other end of Limehouse Green Station."

"Take me there." 

"Nah, There are soldiers guarding it. Barbed wire. You'll never get through."

"Try us." the Doctor grinned.

"You sure you want to know what's going on in there?" Nancy questions.

"We really want to know."

"Then there's someone you need to talk to first."

"And who might that be?" Lindsey asked.

"The Doctor." Lindsey blinked, looking up at the Doctor. Well that was interesting, didn't expect that.

· ━━━━━ ·⚘· ━━━━━ ·

The Doctor uses super-binoculars to scan the area. Lindsey stands next to him eyeing her surroundings. 

"The bomb's under that tarpaulin. They put the fence up overnight. See that building? The hospital." Nancy informs them.

"What about it?" Lindsey asked, peering over the Doctor's shoulder.