↳ thirteen

ROSE LEANED UP AGAINST A POLE, WHILE THE DOCTOR AND LINDSEY SAT ON A NEARBY BED

ROSE LEANED UP AGAINST A POLE, WHILE THE DOCTOR AND LINDSEY SAT ON A NEARBY BED. "So, you used to be a Time Agent now you're trying to con them?" Rose asked.

"If it makes me sound any better, it's not for the money," Jack said.

"For what?" Rose asked.

"Woke up one day when I was still working for them, found they'd stolen two years of my memories. I'd like them back."

"Was that why you left?" Lindsey asked from her spot by the Doctor, "And they stole your memories?"

"Yeah." he nodded, sadly, "Two years of my life. No idea what I did. It's also why I didn't find out about what happened to you when I found my way back." He nodded over to the Doctor, "Your friend over there doesn't trust me, and for all, I know he's right not to. Okay, we're good to go. crash site?"

· ━━━━━ ·⚘· ━━━━━ ·

Jack, the Doctor, Lindsey, and Rose headed towards the crash site, they peeked over a crate stack. "There it is. Hey, they've got Algy on duty. It must be important."

"We've got to get past him." the Doctor stated.

"Are the words distract the guard heading in my general direction?" Rose stepped forward.

"I don't think that'd be such a good idea."

"Don't worry I can handle it." she scoffed.

"I've got to know Algy quite well since I've been in town. Trust me, you're not his type. I'll distract him. Don't wait up."

Rose's mouth dropped. Lindsey laughed.

"How do you know Jack" Rose glared.

Lindsey sighed, looking over to where Jack as he headed towards Algy. "We.. were together, back in my time."

The Doctor and Rose froze at what she said. "Oh come on, seriously." Rose scoffed. Lindsey was about to when they heard Jack shout.

"What the hell!?" Jack yelled. Algy starts to retch, then falls to his knees before his face turns into a gas mask.

"Stay back!" the Doctor shouts, as he, Lindsey, and Rose run forward from the sidings.

"You men, stay away!" Jack ordered.

"The effect's become air-borne, accelerating."

The air raid sirens startup.

"What's keeping us safe?" Rose shrieked.

"Nothing." the Doctor deadpanned. Rose paled. Lindsey frowned hearing something in the air.

"Rock-a-bye baby, on the treetops." she heard someone singing. She slipped away from him towards the shed where the voice was coming from.