But what if

' Hee derek guess what?' said Meredith, 'uh what?' ' uh well Mar...k, wait shit cant tell you' answered Meredith 'oh no no will you tell me after a joyride to an on call room?' ' oh your so dirty' laughed Meredith ' but no Derek i can't' right when she finished her sentence Lexie and Mark walked in, Both with a wide smile walked up to Derek and Meredith. ' Mer? Derek? could you please follow us to an confrence room' Derek looked confused but did follow them. Mark opened the door easily and all of them sat down. ' i..i..i proposed to lexie, were engaged!' ' omygod congratulations mark, lex' he turned to Meredith and said ' was that what you were hiding, while uh you know what 😏' Meredith smiled brightly, but quickly looked at the door and raised her voice; 'yea?' ' eh Meredith? can we talk,' 'yea sure come in Miranda, whats upp?' ' well, we hired an new neuro resident' ' what has that to do with me?' 'if you stop interupting me, i could finish, its Isobel' ' but wait you do not mean Izzie, like Izzie Stevens, as in cancery Izzie, Walking away Izzie, Leaving us Izzie' 'uh yes, that izzie' ' what did alex say?' ' not happy at first ofcourse but, yeah i want a peaceful hospital and Isobel is an good board sertified surgent, if you walk with me we can meet Isobel, she is in there with Cristina and Alex' said Miranda while pointing at the other conference room. 'okay ill come' answered Meredith still confused of their new collegeu. Meredith quickly pulled down the door lock and opened, there were three people sitting , her best friends Alex, and Cristina, but Izzie ( or Isobel as she prefers now). 'Our M.A.G.I.C team is almost complete excapt for George, still being all army, man in duty stuff' ' im sorry that you all went throw the shooting' were Izzie's first sentences. Meredith sighed deep, pulled a chair at her and sat down. 'talk' were Meredith's confused words ' i want to hear al your pretty little lies.