without you

Lexie just looked up slightly flushed ' Yes' Jackson still looked at disbelief to Lexie.. ' How.. i mean hello?' stuttered Jackson confused, April looked at the ground nervous. Mark held Lexie's hand while explaining her whole story, April stared at the ground again and Jackson hugged her awkwardly. Lexie pointed at April's belly suddenly ' d-did i miss something?' April got flushed and nodded at Jackson. 'April was about to get married to another men but i admitted that i loved her and we eloped, we found out she was pregnant 3 months ago' ' w-wow , do you know the sex?' ' we wanna be surprised' ' understandeble' ' Grey, Avery, Sloan, Kepner, its time to get going' the four of them looked at Owen and left. Lexie changed into her scrubs and put on her coat. Alex bumped into Lexie who walked out of the attendings lounge ' jeez, go watch were your walking' Lexie looked up with big eyes. ' A new attending?' ' An old resident' responded Lexie quiet ' its me.. Lexie' Alex listened to Lexie explain her being alive. ' wow, i guessing your specialty is neuro' Lexie nodded. Lexie's pager went of she read it out loud ' Shepherd, gotta run bye Alex' smiled Lexie.
Jo walked up to Alex curious ' who was that girl ?' ' uh-uh-uh Lexie Grey..' ' S-seriously' Alex explained it to Jo and left.

' i got paged' ' Yeah by us' Amelia and Derek turned around. Amelia, Lexie. Lexie, Amelia. ' Ah.. one of the sisters' smiled Amelia ' Weren't you death?' responded Amelia dry ' Amelia filter' sighed Derek irritated. Lexie stared at the ground awkward..

SORRY ITS SO SHORT