thats up to us

' Patient: Lexie Grey, multiple bone fractures to the right and left leg, crushed arm, after 23 surgeries, her arm is almost as good as fixed, and her legs are full of metal plates' ' Thank you Dr, Fields ' said Izzie. ' how are you feeling Dr. Grey?' ' Shut up Isobel, i dont want you as my doctor get lost!' Lexie screamed. all the interns in the room look shocked, sweet gentle Lexie Grey, shouting like a wild pig.

' Dr. Grey please calm down, or ill have to sedate you' Lexie paged a nurse As soon as she could, the nurse hobbeled in and said ; ' Whats up lex?' she said, ' get Stevens out of here, right now, i dont, want hee as my freaking doctor'

' Whats all this fuss about, everybody out now!' said Cristina's familiar voice. ' thanks' Lexie sighed when every one was out, finally! ' do you want me to text Meredtih?' ' yes please' lexie said while suddenly feeling sick to her stomach, she never is that mean, never..

The beeping of Cristina's phone woke her out of her thoughts,

Meredith|| from ; Cristina

Cristina; come here, nothing bad, but get here ASAP

Meredith ; Were?, Lexie's room?

Cristina ; Yes!

Meredith walked in with a head like she ran from the other side of the hospital to hear. ' Whats Wrong lex?'

Lexie started crying really bad, and Cristina saw this as a sign to leave, she touched the footend of the bed one last time and walked out.

Meredith sat down on the bed and hugged her sister soft, she hussed her sweet snd mothery.

but then Lexie's grip softened , it felt as if the life got sucked out of her Meredith didn't hear Lexie sniffinf her nose, something was wrong, but then the monitors starts beeping. ' CODE BLUE..CODE BLUE' Meredith shouted , ' GET A FREAKING CRASHCARD'

ITS SHORT IKNOW BUT I YEAH DONT KNOW, WANNA HAVE A CLIFFHANGCHAPTER SO YOU' L DEFINITLY READ IT AGAIN