Home is where the heart is

' Wow what?' twinkled Lexie . Mark held up the keys and nodded to her to follow him. He opened the big wooden door and walked in, ' h-how did you pay this..' ' I had a lot of hidden savings.. ' said Mark ashamed. The home was almost fully furnitured, it only needed some flowers and their clothes. ' We have to get the things from home we want, and we can sell our furniture' ' I took the day of tommorow' raddled Mark. ' Ill call in sick then' chuckled Lexie still amazed ' This is our home' she sighed happy while looking around. Mark took Alexis from Lexie and lifted her up the stairs, they opened an door with a light pink wall and a beautiful crib and closet, ' look Alexis, this is your room' said Mark in a childish tone. Lexie stood behind Mark and Alexis and smiled proud of her little family. She put her hand in her belly and patted it.

THE NEXT MORNING
' Goodmorning Beautiful Lexie' smiled Mark who had a plate of food on it, Bread with sugar and strawberries, and a glass of orange juice, Alexis walked up to Lexie ' She is walking better and better everyday' smiled Lexie proud. Mark crawled back in bed with his bread and put Alexis in between them with a bowl of baby food.
' Lets pack' smiled Lexie ' Ill do our clothes if you can do Alexis her clothes and her stuffed animals and toys' smiled Lexie excited. Mark nodded ' You gonna help me right' smiled Mark at Alexis,
Lexie grabbed her phone and called Meredith ' Meredith Grey' said Meredith ' Hey its Lex..' ' Hey whats up?' ' When does your shift end' ' In 10 minutes, it was a slow night' ' can you come over then' ' sure ill be there in an hour or less' and they both hang up.
Lexie started packing he clothes slowly, she felt a box behind all of her clothes and opened it, her pregnancy test from Alexis pregnancy lay in the box, Lexie wiped away an tear and put the box in the moving box. She started foldimg clothes quicklier, first all of he hanging dresses and jackets and then she started folding marks clothes piece by piece, the closet got emptier and emptier, and then... then the closet was empty. She put some pictures, Lamps, flowers and blankets in the moving boxes. Only their bed closet, and mirror were in the room, She walked up to the other room and openend the closet, tons of books were in the closet. she grabbed one book " Anatomy for dummies' Lexie let a chuckle slip and but it in the box , she put all of the medical books in one box and then just some regular dusty books in other boxes, she put all of the photo books in the boxes and walked to the kitchen, she packed up the kitchen and packed up the bathroom, Lexie was finishid with almost the whole appartment putting boxes on boxes, and walked in Alexis room, Mark put her last toys in a box and lifted to boxes into the living area whom was packed up to, ' Everything is packed' said Mark amazed while looking in Lexie's eyes. They rented to small moving busses, one for mark and one for Lexie.
Meredith bumped into Lexie carying a box ' What the hell' chuckeled Meredith ' Are you moving out or something' Lexie twinkled ' We bought a house' Meredith smiled ' o my god lex im so happy for you, let me help' Lexie nodded at the boxes in the living room.

1HOUR LATER
all of the boxes were packed and ready to go, they checked all the closets ' Well come back tommorow if we forgot something' smiled Mark reassuring.
Meredith and Lexie stepped in the first bus and Mark in the second.

They arrived at their home 15 minutes later. Meredith's jaw dropped to the ground ' This is your dreamhouse , mcsteamy did it' laughed Meredith. Lexie nodded and Meredith followed her in. ' Welcome to casa sloan grey'