Bonjour.

Lexie didn't change much, coloured her hair blond, and it was shorter, but it was still her innocent face. ' M-meredith ' stuttered Lexie with tears in her eyes, Meredith stood up slowly, her leg still a bit sour of laying in the hospital for so long and not walking, she walked up to Lexie and touched her cheek, ' i-its really you' Lexie nodded, the then hugged tight ' how are you doing?' ' Well i was sick but im okay now' ' sick?' ' i-i-i had a tumor' ' Oh god Mer' said Lexie tears welling up in her eyes, ' But Lexie?' ' yes?' ' how are you announcing your come back, and Mark and your daughter' ' oomy.. i need to get to Mark, and my daughter, what-whats her name? ' Alexandra Calliope Meredith Grey Sloan' ' wow' responded Lexie hoarsh, Derek let the two women talk and walked the special agents to the door, Derek looked at Lexie with disbelief ' do you want us to dropp you off at Marks and help you explain' Lexie nodded thankfull ' that would be lovely'

they knocked on Marks door, ' Meredith, Derek?' Meredith grabbed Lexie's arm and pulled her infront of the door, Mark's face went pale and Derek almost read his toughts, ' Who is this girl?'

' i-its me L-Lexie' ' Ha funny, Meredith, Derek wat the fuck is this for joke' ' listen to me, can we come in we have to talk' nodded Derek nervous. Mark let them in while staring at.. Lexie.. everywhere in the appartment were baby stuff laying, diapers etcetra.

Derek told the whole story about the special agents and the husband who wanted to attack Lexie so bad, Mark was speechless, ' your blond again' was the first thing he said to lexie. Lexie nodded flushed ' yea, ihad to change' ' i like it' ' could we get some alone time' asked Mark awkwardly, ' Well go and grab something to eat' responded Derek, ' Call us when we need to pick you up Lex' interupted Meredith and they left.

' So uhm, how are you?' asked Mark slightly nervous ' i guess im okay' an awkward silence filled the room, ' Mark im so sorry' stuttered Lexie out after minutes of staring and quitly drinking their coffee, ' i know you are Lexie, i feel really weird about it all, but i do still love you' Lexie got flushed when Mark said that, ' i missed you' ' i missed you to Lex' ' i feel weird to ask this' ' just ask' responded Lexie ' you wanna see your daughter' Lexie's eyes inmediatly sparkled ' Y-yes' Lexie stood up, but had to sit down again because of leg pain. ' you okay' asked Mark who assumed had a following Lexie behind him, ' i-i-i' ' the crash?' asked Mark sad Lexie nodded ' i couldn't walk for so long, i guess i can walk for a month now' Mark nodded, he grabbed Lexie's shoulder and pulled her up so she could lean on him,

they walked in the baby room, it was exactly the same as Mark and Lexie picked out at the baby store three days before the crash. ' it looks wonderful in here' Mark nodded proud, ' oh totally forgot' ' what?' asked Lexie nervous. ' she is with Callie' 'lets get to her house' Lexie looked nervous inmediatly, ' h-how are we gonna explain' ' time heals wounds' responded Mark calmly.

they drove of to Callie and Arizona's, Callie opened the door, she looked at Lexie raised her eyebrow and looked at Mark, ' you finally getting back on the horse?' chuckeled Callie soft, ' Can we come in' said Mark nervous, ' sure' responded Callie confused, they sat down on the couch, Arizona walked in to ' could you sit down to?' asked Mark polite, Arizona looked at Callie and sat down, ' soo whats your name?' sais Callie looking over at Lexie. Lexie looked nervous at Mark but got a save nod as a response. ' its me, Lexie.. Lexie Grey'