Safe and sound

14 YEARS LATER. In this chapter every couple gets their " Last scene"

' Mom, Dad Meet Denny my boyfriend' smiled Alexis proud ' Oh god no, your 16 your to young for boy friends' sighed Mark. Lexie dryed her hands and shook his hand. ' Why does Izzie have a boyfriend then dad? she is just 14' ' Izzie has a boyfriend' squeeked Lexie happy getting a frown from Mark ' Dont be to exicted' ' Were going to my room' sighed Alexis waving them off ' okay have fun' smiled Lexie. ' Alexandera Meredith Calliope Grey sloan, no boys in your room' Alexis was about to react when Mark's pager went of ' Sorry gotta run!' ' Text me when you get back home' She kissed Mark goodbye and closed the door ' Dont tell your father' nodded Lexie who watched an already running Alexis. Lexie finished the dishes and sat on the couch , she touched a picture of her and Meredith ' i miss you Meredith'

' Alex can you get Julia to get out if bed' said an pregnant and hormonal Jo. Alex put his beer down and walked up the stairs ' Juul? time to clean up, mommy got dinner ready' ' okay daddy' nodded their 6 year old daughter.
Alex put Julia on his neck and walked down the stairs ' I present to you Julia Meredith Grey Karev' Jo smiled ' do you miss her?' sighed Jo suddenly, Alex looked up sad ' Yes' he sighed ' Its been 4 years but i miss her everyday' Jo hugged him tight, they got interupted by Julia pulling Alex his jeans ' Are you talking about auntie Meredith' asked Julia curious. Alex nodded slightly ' Yes i do' Julia hugged his Leg tight. ' Your the best daddy i could wish for'

' April hun?' ' Yes' said April while putting her hair in a ponytail. ' Did you put Andria to bed ' Yes, Thomas is with some friends so he'll probably crash their' responded April ' Cant believe Thomas is almost 14 and Andria almost 7' ' I know right, i was so glad when Jo and i gave birth around the same time, so when we get a kids get together' smiled April. Jackson sat on the couch with April's head on his lap ' I was thinking about the past' sighed April, ' What about that?' asked Jackson curious. ' The time we had sex in the toilet while taking the boards' ' April Kepner, why are you thinking about sex from more then 16 years ago' April bursted out in laughter ' I dont know, i guess i was thinking about Meredith,we werent close but.. wel.. i just feel so bad for him' ' i know' responded Jackson while squeezing her hand ' i know' ' But i wont leave you Apes, i love you'

' Callie where are Timothy's shoes' screamed Arizona threw their house. ' I got them here' Arizona stumbled throw and took the shoes from Callie's hands ' uh uh uh, a kiss first' chuckeled Callie, Arizona kissed Callie's nose and took the shoes, ' Mom?' ' Yes Soof?' responded Callie while turning to face Sofia ' Is it okay if i go out with Zola and Alexis tonight?' ' Uhm A-A-AARIZOONA' Screamed Callie threw the house ' Calliope, dont scream so loud whats wrong?' she asked ' Can Soof go out with Zola and Alexis?' ' Sure as long as she's home at 2 am' ' Omg thanks mom, mammy, gotta text Zola' and Sofia ran back into her room. Callie kissed Arizona's nose back, they sat down on the couch. ' Its 4 years ago today you know' sighed Callie sad. ' I know' responded ' I always think back of when they were interns you know' Arizona laughed ' why?' ' They went to crap, all 5 of them, Alex getting wrong girls everytime, Izzie having cancer, losing Denny, George dying, Meredith.. the shooting, the crash, cancer, alzheimers and death..' ' She progressed so fast' sobbed Callie out. Arizona hussed Callie softly ' come her Calliope, let me comfort you' Callie lay her head on Arizona's shoulder and drifted into a deep sleep in no time

' Cristina? are you okay?' asked Owen geniunly concerned. ' I-i mis her ' cried Cristina out, ' i lost my person.. i lost her' cried Cristina, Owen pulled her into a tight hug and conforted her ' You were ther for her when it happened, you kept strong while watching her die.. its okay to cry' ' but its been 4 years today' ' Cristina you lock everybody out, you have to start crying'
a tiny little voice interupted them ' Daddy? whats wrong?' ' nothing James responded Owen, ' Im glad and thankfull that ypu gave birth when you were pregnant, im glad that Meredith got to see our son before she passed, Cristina im glad you can stil operate like you used to, Cristina im glad your my wife' Cristina hugged Owen tighter then ever. ' i love y-you Owen'

' Dad? can i go out with Sofia and Alexis?' asked Zola carefull. Derek looked up tired ' sure be home at 1:30 am' yawned Derek. Zola hugged her father tight ' i miss mom..' ' i miss her to lovely' Zola kissed Derek's head and went to finish up her make up ' Hey dad wanna go soccor' Derek nodded and grabbed an ball ' follow me' 'Father and son ' smiled Bailey proud. when father and son were done with soccor they lay down on the grass staring at the clouds ' Can you tell about my birth again?' asked Bailey. ' Sure, your mother fell from the stairs the day before delivering you, she needed a C-Section right when the power went of, she had to be operated in the dark by an intern, she started to bleed heavily because the fall of the day before caused internal bleeding, she survived tho ' Bailey nodded. ' im sad that when i got to really talk and walk mom was progressing already' sighed Bailey ' Could i get alzheimers to?' asked Bailey sad ' Yes.. but its a 50/50 chance so we dont know until we test' ' Daddy?' ' Yes Bailey' ' Do you miss her?'
' Every day'

THE END

THANK ALL OF YOU FOR VOTING AND READING!✌️💕