Dear,

' Should we start with unpacking Alexis her room, then she can play and sleep and we can pack our stuff out in peace' Asked Lexie ' Sure' said Mark, and Meredith nodding. They all lifted up boxes with " Alexis room" on it and put it in her room, after an hour all of Alexis stuff was packed up, her toys im the closet, ' Mwama tiwed' sighed Alexis deep ' Ill put her in bed' smiled Meredith. Mark and Lexie wiped some sweat of their forehead while watching Meredith tuck Alexis in, Alexis slept in less then five minutes,
Derek walked in Mark and Lexie's big home to ' You certainly got your dreamhouse' said Derek amd gave a slap on Mark's back. ' Where can i be of any help?' ' We just finished Alexis room, could you and Meredith do the kitchen' said Mark , Lexie pointed at the boxes where " kitchen " stood on. Callie and Arizona walked in around 6'o clock ' WE GOT FOUND' shouted Callie loud when they walked in, Arizona out down 2 bottles of wine and a sixpack of bear and Callie two bags of chinese, Lexie walked in with a sleepy Alexis on her arm 'Hey Callie, Arizona' smiled Lexie. Mark, Derek and Meredith walked in to ' Hey Callie, Arizona' smiled Mark. They sat down on the table and grabbed 6 plates, Callie but wine in the glasses of her Arizona, Meredith and Lexie's... Mark and Derek opened their beer and sipped. ' lets toast, raise your glass' Everyone grabbed their glasses and Lexie lifted her glass up awkwardly. ' to Mark and Lexie' Everyone sipped from their drinks except Lexie. ' Come aan Lex.. drink' chuckeled Callie loud. ' I-icant ' ' Yes you can' smiled Callie. ' No i cant, because im pregnant' Meredith chuckled and Derek looked surprised. Callie jumped up and smiled ' Congratulations' they all clapped for the pregnant Lexie.. ' We have to get Zola and Bailey from Amelia' sighed Derek who stood up, folowed by Meredith, after a while Callie and Arizona left to. Alexis was asleep on Mark's lap.
He put her in bed and walked back to the table, Lexie stood with her back fronting Mark, Mark hugged Lexie tight from behind. Lexie chuckled soft ' I love you Mark' ' i love you to Lexie'
Lexie turned around and kissed him passionatly. Mark grabbed something out of his pocket and kneeled down
' We did this once, but we were engaged, and i thought, a new proposal would be mendatory Alexandra Caroline Grey, Will you marry me' ' yes, yes i wil' cried Lexie out.

THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE LESS SLEXIE AND MORE JOLEX, JAPRIL, CALZONA AND MERDER