how wil i move on

Mark and Callie were sitting on a bench in front of the hospital, they just sat there, and both didn't say a word. Mark suddenly opened his mouth wanting to say something, Callie turned at him. ' She doesn't even have a name, callie, she doesnt even have a fucking name..' Callie wrapped her arms around Mark and hussed him. ' youre gonna be fine, i'll help you, Arizona will help you, and i bet Sofia would love a little more female contacts' Mark smiled through his tears ' I love you call..' ' i love you to mark'

Meredith walked outside with red puffy eyes with the intension to sit on one of the benches, and just breathe, Mark noticed Meredith standing there, all out of place, he looked at Callie and soflty said : ' lets ask Meredith if she wants to sit here' Callie smiled and said ' thats okay with me' they both shouted Meredith's name. Meredith looked up like she just got shocked awake, she walked at them and softly said :'yes?' ' do you wanna sit down' Mark asked. Meredith sat down slowly. Before she could talk, Mark started ' Callie, Meredith i want you both to be a big part of the baby's life, Lexie would've wanted that' he said with a teary voice. ' i thought of a name to' he said. ' Lexie Calioppe Meredith Grey Sloan' Meredith now had tears running down her face ' t..t..t.hats p..p..perfect' she stuttered. Calie smiled, ' its wonderful' she said with her comforting voice. Meredith felt like she would get an emotional breakdown so she excused herself and walked away quickly.

She kept looking down until she was near an supply closet, she broke down against the closed door, she put her head in her hands and cried, she couldn't stop not ever, but then she heard a knock on the door, she quickly wiped her tears away, and said on her best voice ' yes' but only some squeecks came out . ' Mer?' it was George. ' can i come in' 'yes' she answered quickly. George openend the door and looked at Meredith, but she sat with her back to the door in a pile of diapers. ' Mer' mumbeled George, come here. Meredith stood up slowly and turned around, her mascara was everywhere excapt on her eyelashes, her eyes were huge,red and puffy. 'oh mer..' he cleaned a bit of mascare from under her eyes, and pulled her tight at him. ' oh mer..' ' i..i.. missed you g..george. ' ' i missed you to Meredith'