Hades X Pregnant! Reader

You sighed as you braced yourself to look at the outcome of the test. You were hoping it said negative, but it said positive. This was the third one that has said this. This couldn't be true. Tears flooded into your eyes as you stared at the test. You couldn't be pregnant, now with HIS child. Anyone else but his. You screamed and threw the test as you placed your face in your hands and sobbed your heart out. You couldn't handle this, your too young to have a baby. You had to get rid of it. You still have to finish college. You thought back to the day you met him...

You smiled lightly as you walked through the woods to go to your favorite place. It was a small flower patch filled with orange and yellow flowers with the woods surrounding it. You have been going there since you were a kid with your mother, but she sadly died in a car crash and was buried in the flower field by your request, saying it's what she would have wanted since it was her favorite place to be. 

You had finally made it to the flower field and smiled as you went to go to the grave of your mother, but saw a man standing there, looking down at it. You didn't know him, he must have been a friend of your father's maybe. You walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He jumped and quickly turned around to see you and blushed. "I'm sorry to disturb you, but who are you?" You asked curiously as you tilted your head. He blushed madly and looked down shyly. "M-my name is Hector." He said softly, but for some reason you didn't believe it. There was something off about him.

You tried to ignore it, saying it was just your imagination. "My name is (y/n)." You said softly and held your hand out. He smiled and shook your hand before letting go and looking around the field. He watched you with loving eyes. He knew your mother when she used to be called Penelope, but she chose to become mortal and leave him to be with another man. This shattered his heart and left him hating her, but he just blew it off since he had too much work to do, until he heard that she had a child. 

He decided he would kill her then. While her parents slept, he snuck in to the child's room and found her sleeping in her crib, but he couldn't bring himself to kill her. Instead he watched over her until he got too jealous of her mother, his old wife, and killed her, but made it look like an accident. If you're wondering who this mysterious man it, it's Hades, his wife used to be your mother who he killed when you were ten. Now he's in love with you and wishes for you to rule by his side in the underworld. 

He got out of his thoughts and looked over at you. You were sitting in the middle of the field, making a flower crown. He smiled softly as he watched you before walking over to you and sitting beside you. He hummed a soft tune while you just focused on the flower crown. He watched you with a slight blush before wrapping a hand around your waist. Your eyes widened before you looked up at him. "What are you doing?" You asked softly. He only smirked and grabbed your chin, pulling your head close to his. "I'm just trying to love the most important girl to me." He said softly before kissing me. I tried to get him away, but he wouldn't let go.

After that he had dragged you to the underworld and impregnated you. Now you are stuck here with his child in your stomach. You didn't even want thi9s baby, but he was forcing you to have it. You sighed and looked out the window. It was the same view as always. You hated it, you just wanted to go home. He won't allow you though, you have to stay here with him. He was always around you or holding you close. No matter what he was always by your side. You had to go everywhere he went, you were never alone.

"Hades-" 

"I told you to call me any love name except my name." He said. You rolled your eyes and looked at him. "Baby, can I go for a walk on the surface?" You asked and he looked at you. "You know how I feel about you going to the surface." He said as he took your hand in his. You sighed sadly as tears began to fall down your cheeks. "Hey, don't cry baby, I'm here." He said softly before hugging you. You quickly pushed him away and glared. "I don't want you to be there for me! I want you dead!" You yelled as you wiped away your tears. He looked at you in shock, heartbroken by the words. "You don't mean that, do you?" He asked you.

You nodded and sniffled before turning away you walk off. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you into his chest, his voice coming out as a low growl. "You aren't leaving me, you never will leave me, you're all mine and nothing will change that." He growled into your ear. You now knew you would never escape his evil grasp....