Sobek X Reader

So I decided to do a little something and do an Egyptian God x Reader so I hope you don't mind since it was a request. I love to expand what I do and try new things out. Sorry if I get something wrong about their society and culture, I know more about the Greek and Roman culture more than the Egyptian one. Thank you.

You were from the ancient city of Egypt. You were the Pharaoh, the only female Pharaoh that the citizens actually respected. You were powerful and great at combat, defeating all who challenged you. You were considered the most powerful Pharaoh that has lived in the past century. You loved all that they would give you and how they treated you like a God, but you didn't want all this. You just wanted to be left alone, at least for a little bit. 

You sighed and stood up and off your throne as you walked through your home. It was getting dark out, but you wanted to check on the crocodiles first. You had a room in the palace that was filled with crocodiles and things they need to survive. You walked over to the room and opened the door to see most of the crocodiles in the pool. You smiled and walked over to one that wasn't in the water and pet it. You are close with these crocodiles, you're almost like a crocodile whisperer. These crocodiles were like family to you.

you pet the crocodile with a smile on your face. You named that one Ammon, you were closest to him. He seemed to be more like a dog around you and a vicious beast around others. You didn't know why, but oh well, he was still very precious to you. Finally you stood up and Ammon looked at you like he wanted you to pet him more. You giggled at this and patted his head. "I have to go to bed now Ammon, I'll see you in the morning." You said and he laid his head back down. You smiled and walked out of the room and to your room where you let some servants dress you in a gown and got in bed with your pet cat beside you.

Your POV

I woke up the next morning and yawned. I had a weird dream, it was about Sobek, the God of strength and power. Me and him were dancing in the moonlight beside the Nile River. We couldn't look away from each others eyes. I didn't really understand it, but the dream was probably trying to tell me something. I sighed and waited for my servants to come and dress me. Once they finally came and I was fully clothed I walked out of my room and to the crocodile room.

I opened the door and smiled at the crocodiles who were crowded on the edge of the pool, but Ammon was waiting for me by the door. If it was anyone else that walked into the room he would probably bite off their leg. Ammon crawled up to me and rested his head on my foot. I giggled and pet him before going to one of the jars of meat and taking out a small dead bird and feeding it to him. As he was eating a servant came into the room and looked at me. "Someone is here to see you, the Roman Emperor." He said and I nodded as I walked out of the room. I walked through the halls of my castle until I made it to my throne room where I sat down and waited for the servants to bring the Emperor in. Once he was inside he looked at me before bowing.

"What do you need?" I asked in a harsh tone. He looked at me with a stoic face. "I was wondering if you would like my son's hand in marriage." He said and I shook my head. "I am not looking for marriage." I said. He looked at me with a glare that didn't really settle me. "It's either you marry my son or we take over your empire." He said in a low growl. I smirked at him as I rested my head on my hand. "You can try." I said and he stormed out of the palace in a fit of rage. The Romans have been wanting my land for a long time now, but I won't let them have it. I won't let them into my kingdom and destroy it and the culture with their filthy one. I would never let them take control of all that I have worked for.

I was about to stand up from my throne when a farmer ran into my throne room in a panic as guards chased him in anger. "Please I need to talk to the Pharaoh!" He yelled. I waved my hands for the guard to stop and they did. He looked at me and sighed in relief. "Thank you Pharaoh." He said and I nodded. "What is it that you need me for?" I asked and he looked at me as fear clouded his eyes. "I saw Sobek! He was on my farm! He was in the Nile River swimming with the crocodiles and I saw him when I went to get water!" He yelled. I looked in him in confusion and shock. This is getting really weird. I sighed and stood up, walking over to him. "Tell me, what did he do?" I asked and he gulped before he began to speak. "H-he was muttering something about you to the crocodiles as he swam, that he will have you one day. When he saw me he snapped and made the crocodiles go after me! I got away just in time!" He said and I nodded as I listened.

I thought about this for a while. I have been having a lot of dreams about Sobek, it has been getting weird for a while now. I knew he was a God and watched over the Pharaoh, but he has never been like this towards one. I sighed and stood up from my sitting position on the ground and began to think of what to do. "Guards! Get this man a room in my palace." I said and the guards nodded, going to go set up a room for him. "You will stay here with me until I know what to do." I said and he smiled brightly. "Thank you my Pharaoh! You are so kind!" He said and I smiled. "Well I do have to keep all my subjects safe." I said and he nodded. Once the guards came back he followed them, leaving me alone in the room with a few servants.

I walked up to my room and paced around it, thinking of what to do. I ordered that guards are always on alert and there is a guard around every corner. I wasn't going to have any chances, I didn't want to be caught by Sobek, who knows what he wanted to do to me. Did I do something to anger him? What did I do? I sighed and sat down on my bed. I just have to wait this out. I decided to take a nap as I waited.

I woke up to screaming from outside my room. I jumped up and looked at the doors in a panic. What was going on out there? Whatever it is, it's not good at all. I backed away to the edge of the bed as I heard footsteps walking up to my door. I looked around and saw my knife on my nightstand. I quickly grabbed it and pointed it at the door. They slowly began to open to reveal the farmer as he looked at me with worry and fear. "I saw him! He's in the castle!" He yelled and ran over to me. I put my knife down and ran to the farmer. "What should we do?" I asked him with a worried tone. He looked at me and spoke up. "Nothing." I looked at him in confusion. "We have to do something before he gets us." I said and he chuckled. I looked at him in confusion of why he was chuckling and soon he began to grow taller and he head formed into one of a crocodile.

"But my love, I'm already with you." He said as he pulled me into his grip. I screamed and thrashed around, trying to get away, but he kept a tight hold on me. "I am not letting you leave me my dear, I have already gone through so much work to have you." He said and I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "What do you want from me?" I sobbed out and he smirked. "Isn't it obvious? I want your body." He said as he licked his lips. I looked at him with wide eyes and struggled to get away, but he wouldn't let me go. He picked me up and carried me out of the palace and to the Nile River. "You will be my bride, I will have you." He said as he smirked. WHat have I gotten myself in to?