Poseidon X Reader

You were known as the shark lady. You loved the ocean and all the monsters inside it, but sharks gave you the most joy out of them all. You worked with sharks by tagging them and keeping record of them and their population. You were glad you were doing your dream job. You worked hard to get to here, but you finally have. You were a marine biologist that specifically works with sharks. Right now you were on a mission on a boat, 200 miles off of shore. You had just found a great white shark and you were trying to catch it so you could tag it and put a tracker on it. You looked over at your friend and coworker as he watched the shark, aiming the spear with the tag on it by the shark's fin. He was finally able to tag it with the tracker and you all threw your hands up in the air happily. "Good job Nate!" You said as you ran up to him. He blushed and rubbed the back of his head. "It was nothing." He said.

You tagged a few more sharks before it started to get dark and you all had to head back to shore. You sat down and sighed as you watched the ocean as it flew by. Nate sat beside you and smiled as he handed you a water to which you happily took. "Thanks." You said and he nodded. You took a sip from the water bottle and after a while you all made it to shore. the person driving the boat parked it at the dock and tied it up. You got off and yawned as you began to walk away. Nate followed you as you two talked. You two were neighbors that lived just beside each other in an apartment building so you two always walked together back home.

Once in her home she closed the door and sighed as she walked to her bedroom and changed into something comfy. she got out a book and began to read. It was a book all about the Greek Gods and Goddesses, and she really liked Poseidon from them all. You thought he was pretty cool since he controlled the ocean and all the creatures in it. You never really believed in anything, but i9t was nice to think that maybe there is something after death. You sat down on the couch and began to read. You heard it started to rain as the droplets hit your windows. This was nice, it was always relaxing when it was raining. You yawned softly as you read. It's been about an hour or two since you started the book. You decided to skip dinner tonight and closed the book before heading to your bedroom and turning off the lights. You crawled into the bed and pulled the sheets over you as you yawned once again and slowly fell asleep.

The next morning you woke up, but something felt off about today. You tried to ignore it though and carry on with your day. You stood up and got dressed before you heard a knock on your door. You opened it and smiled when you saw Nate at the door. "Heya Nate!" You said as you waved. He smiled and waved back before rubbing the back of his neck shyly. "I was wondering if you would like to hang out today." He said shyly and you smiled. "I'd love to." You said and he smiled brightly. "Great, you should probably get dressed then." He said and you nodded before inviting him in and walking to your room, closing the door to have privacy as you changed. Once you finished changing you walked out to him and he blushing seeing you. "Y-you look great." He said as he smiled. You blushed and looked down with a shy smile. "Thank you." You said as he took your hand in his and kissed it.

Nate smiled at you with loving eyes before speaking. "I was thinking we could go to Shikkis." He said and you nodded. "Isn't that place expensive though?" You asked and he chuckled. "I can handle the bill, you don't have to worry." He said and you looked at him before shaking your head. "No you shouldn't waist that much money on me." You said, but he pulled you close and looked in your eyes. "I can handle it." He said softly into your ear as you slowly nodded and blushed. 

Soon you two left the apartment and went into the town. It was a nice sunny day so you were thankful for that. As you two roamed through the city to get to your destination you looked in stores at all the cool things inside them. Finally you two made it to the restaurant you two sat down at a table and looked at the menu. The waiter came over and got what you two would like to eat and drink before going to tell the chef. While that was happening it was an awkward silence between you and him as you two just looked at each other every once in a while and blushed and smiled. 

Once the food came you began to eat and was surprised at how good it was. "So after this there is somewhere I'd like to take you." He said and you looked at him before smiling and nodding. "Sounds great." You said and he smiled, almost smirked as he looked at you with a look in his eyes that you couldn't determine. After you two finished he stood up and quickly paid before taking your hand and dragging you out, like he couldn't wait to show you what he wanted to. This shocked you since he was always the shy and patient type, but now he's acting more like a child that can't wait to go in the candy store after school.

He dragged you out to the beach while the sun was setting. You were amazed at the view before you. The ocean almost seem top shy as the lilac and pink sky glowed with the sun setting behind the sea.  Nate smiled when seeing your expression before he took your hand, making your attention go to him. "(y/n), I love you, and I want you to rule the seas with me." He said with a soft smile. "What do you mean rule the seas with you?" You asked him and he chuckled before kissing you, not answering your question. After a few moments of shock you quickly pushed him away and stared at him in surprise. Before you could say anything he grabbed your wrist and began to drag you into the ocean. You gasped when you saw your dress getting soaked in the water and struggled to get away from him, but he wouldn't let go.

The next thing you know is that you were underwater, somehow breathing which shocked you even more. This had to be a dream, right? You looked over at Nate, but his appearance has changed. He not had a bear and seemed older and had more muscle. He smiled at you to which you tried to get away. You then heard a deep and burly laugh as this happened before being thrown to his chest and his strong arms wrapping around you. "Don't worry my love, I won't hurt you." He said as you struggled to get away, wondering how he could speak underwater. "You aren't Nate!" You yelled as you kept struggling. He chuckled and looked down at you with obsessed eyes. "You're right, I'm not him, but he is me." He said. this confused you even more. "What do you mean?" You asked him. "(y/n), I am the Greek God, Poseidon." He said.

"That isn't possible, the Gods don't even exist!" You said. You didn't understand any of this, and you wish you did. You just wanted to go home, but of course you were stuck here with a madman. "Of course you wouldn't understand, so I will make you." He said as an evil smirk spread across his face. You didn't like where this was going.....

OMG I haven't updated in forever I'm sorry. I have been busy and tired and also working on a new gay story. But anyways I hoped you guys have liked this story, I wanted to try on this one, but get it done as soon as possible as well. Thank you for reading and if you want another chapter of this that might be a lemon then let me know please, thank you