Zeus X Reader

You were looking down at the streets of Athens. You were what they called "Sanity Thief" because you were, of course, a robber, but every person you robbed they would go insane or if you murdered them, their wife or husband would go insane. This was because you have found a weapon that takes people's sanity if they are cut by it. The only reason you became a thief is because a noble killed your husband and family, but you were able to get away, and now you kill others for a living. You have survived in the woods until Apollo had given you the sword of sanity (It's something I made up idk if its real). It was a gift since he apparently really liked you and thought you were the most beautiful woman he ever saw. You left him after a while and went to the city to take revenge for the death of your husband and children.

Now here you were, waiting for your next victim to arrive in the streets. You saw a woman walk into the streets. She was a very gorgeous woman that you have never seen before, but she looked a lot like someone you have seen before, but you can't remember who. You shrugged it off and jumped at her with the sword in hand. She looked at you in shock before a sword appeared in her hand out of nowhere and she blocked your attack, grabbing you by the neck and slamming you down onto the ground. You gasped and chocked for air, but got very little.

She glared down at you as she snarled. "Who are you?" She barked out. You looked at her with a glare. "Apollo will get you for this!" You yelled and bit her. She hissed in pain and let you go as you ran off to get away from her. She caught up to you though and tackled you to the ground before tying you up. "Apollo will be no match for me, I am Athena, goddess of wisdom and war." She said as she picked you up and began to walk away. You struggled in her grip as anger took over you. You needed to get away from this crazy bitch, but no matter what you did, you couldn't get out of her grip. Well this sucks.

After a while of walking you two had made it to a temple. This place appeared to be filled with gods and goddesses drinking and partying. Athena walked you through the crowd as everyone stopped to stare at you until you made it to the front where Zeus sat on a throne. You looked up at him with a hateful glare as you saw his eyes widen and a blush spread across his face. This confused you, but you didn't say anything about it. He probably just wanted to fuck then leave like always. Hera nudged him on the shoulder which brought him out of his daze. "What happened this time Athena?" He asked and she began to rant about how I attacked her. You rolled your eyes and waited to be put down.

Zeus must have noticed and ordered her to put you down. Athena hesitantly did and you brushed yourself off before looking up at Zeus. "Can I explain myself now?" You asked and he nodded. "I need money to buy food, my husband died because of some wealthy merchants and I need to survive off of whatever I can steal from others." You said and Zeus nodded. "I will not punish her for doing what she has to." He said and looked at Athena who seemed to be in shock and anger over this decision. You smiled and bowed before thanking him and walking away. "Why don't you stay for a bit and have some fun?" Zeus asked and you turned around a bit shocked but nodded. "I guess, I can stay for a bit if you want." You said and Zeus smiled. "You can stay for as long as you want." He said.

And so you stayed and partied with the Gods. It was fun, but you got a little too drunk. Zeus walked up to you and smiled as he leaned against the wall. "So how are you liking the party?" He asked and you shrugged and smiled. "It's pretty fun, unlike any party I've been to." You said before taking another sip of wine. He smirked and leaned down to you. "I'm glad you're having fun." He said. You began to feel a bit dizzy and looked around as everything spun. You looked at him before almost falling, but he caught you before you did. What was going on, did you have too much to drink? You didn't know, but you wanted to sleep so badly. You heard a chuckle come from Zeus and looked at him with drowsy eyes.

Soon enough you fell asleep, collapsing in his arms. He smirked and picked you up bridal style as he carried you away. He has loved you for a while now, he has loved your independence and firey nature. He was actually the one who killed your family, hoping to get the chance to be with you once he did, but Hera had found out about what he was doing and instantly stopped him before he could take you. She didn't want another victim of him. He sighed and smiled slightly as he looked down at your sleeping form. You were so gorgeous to him, more beautiful than Aphrodite. He wanted you all to himself and will have you one day. Right now he needed to take you home to get some rest. 

He walked out of the temple and to the path that led to the city. He followed it until he came to Athens where he carried you through the streets. No one  could tell it was him in a disguise, he didn't want people knowing he was here. He quickly made his way through the city until he reached where you lived and set you down in your bed, getting in next to you. He smiled and cuddled you happily while you slept, he will let nothing get in between you two now. He will soon make you his wife and ditch Hera. He only had room in his heart for you and only you....